#12 Will Setterfield

Nah man, that’s pretty good, be confident.

1 Like

Now for CLUG to compete the set

4 Likes

Impressive. Impressive.

1 Like

I like the comparison to Mundy, I think they play similarly. You can imagine a side using Mundy in the wrong way and him seeming kinda limited. Hopefully playing Will in the midfield where he belongs will see him thrive

5 Likes

Similar to 2MP. I feel like Blitz has willed this to happen, over many years.

3 Likes

Hose him down, he’s dirty!

4 Likes

Opportunity and belief worked for Wright. Let’s see if lightning strikes twice with Setterfield.

Happy with this. He’ll be given every chance to succeed, which he wasn’t going to get at Carlton.

3 Likes

I’m stoked with Setterfield for essentially nothing, reckon he could fill a glaring hole we have had for a few years now. And love hearing what he had to say:

“I’m absolutely pumped to be joining the Bombers and I can’t wait to get started. It’s an exciting time for the football club with Brad Scott taking over as coach and I’m looking forward to getting to work with him as well as meeting my new teammates and building a strong connection with them. I feel that I play my best football as an inside midfielder and after speaking with Brad recently, I’m extremely excited and looking forward to the opportunity to pull on the red and black each week.”

11 Likes

LOL, every fringe player we take from an opposition club will be Peter Wright.

22 Likes

Did we get a 1st round pick with setterfield?

If we didn’t, then sack dudorio

Way too much positivity in this thread so I better balance it out.

Dodoro: “We rate you really highly Will so we are rapt to have you join the club. It’s just fantastic.”
Setterfield: “Thanks Jackets. How much did you pay to get me to the club?”
Dodoro: “Effectively nothing."
Setterfield: “That much!”

4 Likes

Don’t think Homedics is getting much bang for their buck

9 Likes

Setterfeild, half back flank.

Big bodied mid (get a box of tissues Nino) and he barracked for Essendon as a kid.

Sounds like he hasn’t been playing in his preferred spot and from I recall he’s decent defensively. Good get for the price. I like that we are improving our depth for a packet of chips if nothing else.

1 Like

At least he’s shown others it can be done.

3 Likes

Dodoro: “we thought we’d try to play you at HBF”

I would love to see Scott break the club trend of playing HBFs on the inside and insides as a high half forward

3 Likes

Setterfield at the Hangar

kJTEy4

60 Likes

Essendon’s search for a new CEO, sponsored by Optus.

3 Likes

Very good by you Nino.

1 Like