#13 Nik Cox

Classic ASB.

2 Likes

Mate, that would have been a far better retort if youā€™d said ā€˜You donā€™t seem to struggle with being an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€™ .

Keep at it though

Jeeezuz mate.

3 Likes

All those attributes are more than handy as a defender.

That endurance just gets shifted from running up and down a wing all day to making (and being able to impact) more contests as a defender. Kicking off both feet means he can hit more options on the rebound etc.

But itā€™s much of a muchness at the moment. Priority number one has to be him getting his body right and getting some continuity in his footy.

2 Likes

We canā€™t keep hiding players in the back pocket and hope they come good. The back line is full. We already have Heppell and McGrath down there with Hind.
Cox should play a season in the VFL and see where he belongs.

1 Like

Backline players are my favourite. You donā€™t hide people there, you put them there to go full Ninja on opposition forward show ponies.

3 Likes

Meh, a ā– ā– ā– ā–  is a ā– ā– ā– ā–  and you keep on proving that you are a ā– ā– ā– ā– , so keep at it Betty

2 Likes

You blokes need to calm down.
Ill never understand why some of you on here end up abusing the fuark out of each other because your opinions dont align.

Lifeā€™s too short and footy is supposed to be fun.

18 Likes

Good point, Iā€™ll just put the ā– ā– ā– ā–  on ignore

1 Like

I think you missed the point altogether but thats probably not a bad idea.

Yup. No need to abuse each other when you donā€™t agree about what some is saying about a player. Unless that player is family or friend.

I dont see Heppell, McGrath, Hind or Cox doing any of that. Our backline has missed some mongrel in a long time.

Westhoff is another, played bits and pieces of wing early in his career.

Iā€™'ve long given up on trying to have a proper balanced conversation about footy hereā€¦ any slighlty negative comment about a player is hit with nitpicking, pedantry and misquoting. I ask the question about Coxā€™s durability and get responses about everything else but Coxā€™s durability. I retaliate with childish postsā€¦ rinse, repeat. Should know better, but every now and again I forget and put my hand back into the Blitz cookie jar.

If someone could tell me how to delete my account that would be greatā€¦@riolio?

1 Like

Heā€™s going to have to adapt to change throughout his career and play where the team needs him most, the ultimate utility.

Just donā€™t log on

6 Likes

5 Likes

Itā€™s my cookie jar Bacchus. Iā€™ve been really good recently but stiil I canā€™t help but sneak a Blitz cookie every now and againā€¦

ā€¦my secret shame.

Seriously, I canā€™t find a Delete Account. buttonā€¦ this place is like.Hotel.California

Take it from me. Just donā€™t go anywhere near certain threads if you know whatā€™s best for you. I have put a self imposed ban on the Jones thread. Iā€™m thinking the same might be needed on the Cox thread.

BBlitz is overall a great place with some really great people. I wonā€™t name them, but they know who they are.

Yep, some of us bicker like kids and many of us are grumpy old men, but if you really need someone, BBlitzers would show up for you.

2 Likes