#13 Nik Cox

I do agree with this.
Ive pointed out in the past that there’s a faction of white knights on here who immediately get personal whenever someone says something negative about a player.

Not worth getting upset about though.
Just ignore them.

1 Like

If I argue it strongly enough, it’ll make it true!!

2 Likes

Absolutely. But Blitz not for me… been here 7 years - you get less for manslaughter!

@Riolio Delete pls?

1 Like

Deleting your account won’t work. You will get itchy and start up a new account under a new name and it will still be you.
You are here.
You are in Bomber purgatory.

4 Likes

Go to your account page, change password with random keystrokes and your eyes closed, copy/paste confirm, don’t call Riolo.

Though I think there may be a far easier way…

Brilliant in its simplicity - thanks Deckham.

Thanks all.

@darkknightpheonix Over to you to take the crown of most argumentative ■■■■ :joy:

Go Dons!

Well, if you believe the myth it may have some bearing on their father-son/father-daughter prospects. Or is that hand size?

Cox will take time.
200cm+ utility who is still both growing into his body and working out what sort of player he is will most likely only start excelling from about 24years onwards.

6 Likes

Now that Zak’s and Ham have gone I get the feeling we’ve just upgraded our whipping boy to this kid, which tells me we’re in a better position than the last couple of years. Sheesh.

2 Likes

Well, that @is_good_is_don Blitzer chap. It all seemed to be a bit “me me me”.

20230116_222407

1 Like

The first game Weiderman goes goaless, the title will be his.

But yes, our whipping boys are going up in quality.

3 Likes

Statistically, for late top 10 picks like ours having one play that much, one be about average, and one fail would be the most likely outcome.

1 Like

Outside of Martin, was there a single player who did well in the first set of games in 2022? The entire team was pretty much dysfunctional then. Even players who we’d say had good years (e.g. Redman) weren’t impacting much during that period. It really looked like players didn’t know where they were meant to be or what they were doing, and that had to be worse for kids like Cox.

Actually, add Wright. Wright and Martin were about it.

9 Likes

To free myself of this place, I’ve often toyed with the idea of having a meltdown to end all meltdowns in order to cop a monster ban hammer and never return.

2 Likes

Stop it.
You’re lovely.

3 Likes

-H-u-r-l-e-y- I mean Cox, Forward or back

That’s obvious, doesn’t mean I don’t spend too much time on this god forsaken website with you nut bars.

6 Likes

What else are you gonna do with your time?
Form deep personal relationships with people?

21 Likes

i would do that, if i wasn’t a socially awkward engineer.

5 Likes

Is there any other kind?

6 Likes