#13 Nik Cox

Yes I guess so. And all those things would affect confidence. Let’s hope that’s all it is, and he can get back to what he showed at U18 level. Heaven knows the team is crying out for more elite kicks.

a lot of the kicking in that vid he’s in space at half back kicking to guys in space. he didn’t get a lot of looks at those kicks at senior level playing on a wing. that’s pretty significant too.

Add Ridley, Redman and McGrath would leave McGrarh as the strongest built of the lot :joy:

1 Like

Did he just kick it 60m from the HB to a guy on the lead in the F50… on his left?

2 Likes

yep, he also kicks set shots from 50 on his left and his right. it’s wild

he needs patience and good physical and psychological development

3 Likes

Got a shoulder injury IIRC early in the year

And certainly seemed to impact how he was approaching contests/ tackling etc thereafter

1 Like

Early last year, he’d get given the ball and want to give it back straight away. Seemed to lack all confidence, then had repeated ankle problems.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s great to watch that vid and get reminded of why he went top 10.
Certainly has a lot of potential
Hope our beefed up development team go to work on him.

4 Likes

I was working at the filth vs the scum today and at the end of the game these four drunk ladies were looking for someone to take a photo of them. They grabbed the next bloke that walked past to take the photo.
The next bloke that walked past unbeknownst to them.

33 Likes

where are his shoulders though?

40 Likes

BIG COX

6 Likes

■■■■ yeah

1 Like

DONT BREAK HIM!

3 Likes

I think he is best suited on the wing. Massive tank and is 200cm so our continual dump kicks down the line actually have a tall target.

It’s a big issue this season as Draper and Philips can’t be everywhere.

6 Likes

This is great news.

1 Like

Where did “Dos” come from??

1 Like

Jayden
Jaydos
Dos

It’s pretty obscure to expect the average supporter reading that headline to know who tf they’re talking about though.

9 Likes

LOL, very obscure! So obscure that I put it in the Nik Cox thread!

(Someone asked the same ‘Dos’ question in the Essendon twitter feed and the answer came back as Nik Cox - hence my confusion!!)

1 Like