#15 Josh Green - delisted

Someone at the VFL overheard me talking about Green last week and mentioned to my mates and I some FB video along those weird lines about what it contained.

I didn’t put any further thought to it, odd that it has come up again.

Post withdrawn

Meh. I’ve had worse said to my face.

1 Like

Well you sir are nothing but a dirty, no good fark Carlton supporter.

How’s that for abuse?

1 Like

He did post the story, Schade is a Tassie boy as well, clearly having a lend. Probably not the best thing to put out there but wouldn’t have had anything to do with not playing seniors or being delisted, unless EFC have truly taken the ‘high’ AFL path.

Reported.

I doubt he has ever copped such blatantly poor abuse. The horror of that statement will have sent him to counselling for years. You sir are an evil, evil man.

4 Likes

I think my wife called me something similar in her wedding vows. I can’t really remember, I was already pretty drunk by that stage.

Was it an arranged marriage ?

It had absolutely nothing to do with any of it.

1 Like

Yeah, took months of arranging.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I only told them what they wanted to hear, but my fingers were crossed.

Getting married drunk is not a wise choice, actually getting married is not a wise decision

2 Likes

I had no idea until last week about this video and havent seen it.

I’d be surprised whatever it contains would influence anything to do with him being on the list.

Nah, it is a bit weird though, probably meant for a small circle but I’m close to twice his age and more internet savvy than that. Hope he stays with the VFL team, need to go deeper again next year

It took a Facebook search of his name to find the video. Fkg dumb but it’d hardly be the reason for him being delisted

If it was subject to disciplinary action it would have been taken down.

you went to a lot of effort.
It came up in my news feed a while ago, but have mates who are mates with him Being a tassie boy, Same with Bellchambers.
I thought it was kind of funny.
and when you compare it to Carlisle and cocaine/ whatever it was snap chat its pretty much nothing.

Look yeah it’s a good beer story but as an afl player, ya gotta be a bit smarter

What is the gist of the story? I can’t be bothered searching for it on facebook.