#15 Josh Green - delisted

“We will challenge Josh to work closely with Performance Coach, Hayden Skipworth, to ensure he reaches his potential through a tailored training program. ... we believe we can get the work into Josh that he requires to consistently play at his best. We have also requested the local KFC not serve Josh.”

You’d be very happy we didn’t recruit you then.

“We will challenge Josh to work closely with Performance Coach, Hayden Skipworth, to ensure he reaches his potential through a tailored training program. ... we believe we can get the work into Josh that he requires to consistently play at his best. We have also requested the local KFC not serve Josh.”

Yeah, can’t have too many red-heads.

Thankfully our home ground has a roof. Melbourne UV levels during the winter is a concern.

Will have his own bandwagon after he slots his 3rd in rd 1.

Great pick up.

Great pick up.

Will probably happen too…

2015- Cooney three in R1
2016- Stokes three in R1

“We will challenge Josh to work closely with Performance Coach” I hope this means we need Josh not to be a lazy fat fu$$ that only runs one way.

Or too much KFC

Hope he’s a success but I dont rate him

No brainer in terms of risk/reward. 1 year contract, last chance at the big show on small money, perfect. IMO makes our list stronger and gives us more credible forward line options.

Welcome to the Bombers Josh, can’t wait for your first snag.

Haven't had a ranga for a while.

Cooney
Francis
Fletcher
??

Morecroft says Hello…

I’m surprised at the lack of love for a guy who has runs on the board as a small forward (and managed to do that in a rubbish side). One big plus from having Hooker front and centre is his ability to bring the ball to ground, which’ll suit this bloke to a tee.

I'm surprised at the lack of love for a guy who has runs on the board as a small forward (and managed to do that in a rubbish side). One big plus from having Hooker front and centre is his ability to bring the ball to ground, which'll suit this bloke to a tee.
Im all for bringing him in, he fits a need and is ready made. I guess the main concern is the fact he wasn't considered worthy of a list spot at the worst club in the comp.

Cooney
Francis
Fletcher
??

Morecroft says Hello…

Moorcroft was on the list 14 years ago. That’s not exactly recent.

I think he’ll be an asset. Sure, not a mansion in Brighton type asset but he should keep the goals ticking over.

I’m a fan of this recruitment. Genuine crumber, able to kick accurately at full pace.

I love how all supporters are up in arms about not having an actual small crumbling goal sneak, for 10 years.

We get one that is young and has shown that he can kick a bag of goals consistently and people are complaining.

Typical.

I'm surprised at the lack of love for a guy who has runs on the board as a small forward (and managed to do that in a rubbish side). One big plus from having Hooker front and centre is his ability to bring the ball to ground, which'll suit this bloke to a tee.

I am not sure what forum you guys are reading, but the general sentiment in here seems very positive.

Great pick up.

Will probably happen too…

2015- Cooney three in R1
2016- Stokes three in R1

Losers.

2014- Chapman four in R1

Before then, we had to rely on Alwyn “three goals” Davey and Ben “I kicked four goals once” Howlett, rather than imports.

Cooney
Francis
Fletcher
??

Morecroft says Hello…

sorry ment to quote ," We haven’t had a Ranga since Bewick" my bad!!!

Cooney
Francis
Fletcher
??

Morecroft says Hello…

Unless we also had someone called “Morecroft” after him. You know, like how they used to name B grade comedy sequels like Look who’s talking “too”.

Agree this is a good pick up in terms of risk/reward. For names on paper there really aren’t a lot of holes left on the list. Perhaps a line breaking HBF that can do it all and another key forward who can do a really handy ruck chop out. That’s about it. Who knows, we may have made some by the end of next season.