16 Feb 18 - AFLXXX Pictures from the seediest corners of the Intrawebs!

Guelfi moved well and showed some good signs .

Smack gives it a hoof

He was into everything

Saad gets wrapped up

With a glimpse of space he is off

Marty lays on a good tackle

And again

Paddy takes the tackle

Zaka was moving well

With a zooper goal

Walla showed off his talents

Conor closes in

The Langford, The Mark.

Conor can’t pull in the mark

McGrath showed his speed and skills

Beggers tries to shake off the tackle

Darcy kicks through the ball

13 Likes

we look great - we must’ve won :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No injuries.
I call that a win.

Is it just me or is the sash harder to see / less defined than last seasons away jumper?

2 Likes

Parish looks like Andrew Welsh in that last picture

Not your imagination at all…it is harder to see.
On T.V, from all the distant shots, it looked like just an all red jumper and thats all.
Last year, and previously, it was a Heritage jumper with the small subliminal names in the red background giving greater definition from the red Sash. To make things worse,that horrible pathetic graduated shadow line is not as defined as a solid black outline.

If its going to be a clash jumper instead of a heritage jumper they softened us up on originally, then a Black Sash is the best and only answer to making this Clash jumper work properly in every way, and put an end to all the bullshit that’s been going on every year since its inception.
And i’d still keep it a heritage jumper, with the small names in the red background…why not!!

The Black Sash Heritage Clash Jumper…

And last years version, was also the one they had planned for this year (even started selling it), only to change there minds at the last minute…

Also see post 120 in this clash jumper discussion thread…Move over Freo, your 3D jumper has company

“intrawebs”

How do we get access to intraweb?

1 Like