Move over Freo, your 3D jumper has company

I’ve contemplated the clash jumper, and in my opinion, either one of these should be our Clash Heritage Jumper year in year out, without any other changes at all…and just be done with it FFS.
Again, make it year in year out, and put it in the constitution.
It’s simple…its RED & BLACK, and still looks Essendon because the basic design remains fully intact.
Would entirely fix, and put and end to all the bullshit that’s been going on ever since we had to start wearing a clash jumper in the first place.

If they can’t help themselves with this new culture of exploiting our jumper for extra cash, by changing & making other fancy jumper versions like they’ve been doing, then they can please themselves and go ahead and make LTD edition jumpers for SALE ONLY, but NOT for ON FIELD WEAR.

For Anzac,Indigenous,and Country rounds, just a nice classy symbol representing each occasion, placed just above either the AFL or Sponsors logo, would be ideal in my mind…year in year out.

P.S. If they just can’t handle not having a red sash on the clash jumper, then again (but not quite as bold and distinctive as above clash versions), this one here…

… they had actually planned and made this heritage jumper for this year (even started selling it), but changed it at the last minute for the graduated shadow line non-heratige rubbish jumper, which doesn’t highlight the SASH! WHY!

Also take note Essendon hierarchy, because the buck always stops at you. Now that the Sash is finally perfected… from the HIP (properly on the upper hip side) to SHOULDER (properly fully over the shoulder), and remaining TIGHT across the chest between these two points… DON’T RUDDY CHANGE IT! in any way!
Understand these design parameters, and put it in the constitution!

Year in, year out…just see above…full stop.

1 Like