#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

Doesn’t he know about the risks associated with placing your phone too close to your plums? Somebody think of the potential Father Sons!

1 Like

BIG BOI BEGLEY! BRING HIM IN

There is a future for begley.

Just a natural footballer.

5 Likes

Ollie Wines 2.0

1 Like

Nah, legit his best work is in the f50 arc.

Yep, want to see him.

He looked gassed halfway through the 4th though.

I wouldn’t expect him to play seniors until either the last couple rounds or early next season.

2 Likes

There is definitely something to work with though.
And I like the way he tackles with intent.

2 Likes

Might take Greens spot if he has another flat one?

Kid wont be as quick/classy.

But he’ll be tougher/harder.
Could be an option.

BRING IN BIG BOI

Josh Begley has produced another promising performance in Essendon VFL’s 15 point win over Williamstown at Windy Hill Oval on Saturday.

The first year player was an emergency for the senior side but returned to Melbourne in time to boot four goals and collect 11 disposals, five tackles and three marks in the win over the second placed Seagulls.

“It was a super effort again from Josh, he flew back last night from Sydney and it didn’t impact his preparation at all,” VFL Coach Paul Corrigan said.

“I thought his performance was outstanding.

“To kick four goals and have his consistent work ethic makes him one you can always rely on to keep working through the four quarters.

“He got the reward for his efforts with four goals.

“He is certainly putting his name up there for selection with his consistent form, hopefully he gets a look at soon.”

7 Likes

Bring him in!

JUST BRING HIM THE FCK IN

Bring him in under the young lions so he can come on and go bang.

I’ve heard of worse ideas.

Who does he replace?

No-one.

He just comes on, smashes through a couple carnts, and runs off.

Seriously though, if he keeps up his form, and Green stays Luke warm, I’d give him a crack.

1 Like

Howlett

So who then goes out for Parish?

2 Likes

No-one.

Hard decisions have to be made sooner or later