#16 “OMG it’s Archie” Perkins

He’s goose step gets Con hard

1 Like

This made me laugh so hard…

lol I went looking for that exact clip but couldn’t;'t find it hahahaha

1 Like

Out of sorts tonight. Missed a sitter early on and second-guessed himself until the last quarter, which was epitomised by his misreading of the flight of the ball in the 3rd when 45m out. Ended on a decent note which is some consolation.

1 Like

Move him to full time midfield and bring caddy in.

Fixed.

And bring in who?

if hes running into 50 and passes it again, shoot and delist

3 Likes

Dylan shiel, you like?

No I prefer caddy

Couple of glaring uncharacteristic mistakes but actually thought he was better tonight and more involved. It was he and Martin in the 3rd that got us back in the game.

3 Likes

The shooting probably makes delisting a moot point

2 Likes

Might be reading too much into it but didn’t he make a big deal about not wanting to head interstate in his draft year? To me that suggests he was not willing to sacrifice everything to become an AFL footballer and when I watch him play that is the impression I get, he is willing to go all in to a point, Durham and Caldwell are willing to go all in!

1 Like

All the talent in the world but picks and chooses when he wants to perform unfortunately. Rachelle would be proud of that squib last night

1 Like

If he had that type of control, wouldn’t he always perform and win a Brownlow? Why would he pick not to perform?

1 Like

Attitude and desire.
The bloke can play but geez he can go missing at times. Gets some consistency to his game and he will go to the next level

2 Likes

He’s a young player. Young players are inconsistent.

2 Likes

Eh, he’s not that young anymore. He’s a fourth year player and there are plenty from that draft who contribute strongly every week. He’s approaching 100 games

2 Likes

He has played 70 odd games, not 10. Running out of excuses.

3 Likes