#19 Kobe "The Eel" Mutch

The only discussions that have been had around this topic up here is who each persons favourite player is…

Club to follow was never in doubt.

Fourth generation Bombers up here.

I was told I could change my sex but never my football team.

1 Like

So that’s why all your frocks are black and red.

Nice, even Capt Picard is a Bombers supporter.

My unborn child already has her first Jersey in the draw

How Mutch Kobe could a Kobe Mutch Mutch if a Kobe could Mutch Mutch?

@HowManyGoal? might have to change his name to "howmutchgoal?

My sister in laws family got a rude awakening when my brother burnt the North top they bought his daughter(My niece) for Christmas when she was 2, Now 3 and a member this season for the first time. :slight_smile:

He told them 3 weeks earlier he would burn anything that wasn’t bombers and they thought he was joking, One of the funniest things I have ever seen because he was genuinely angry as he was burning it haha.

My old man was Port Adelaide SANFL, Hawks VFL, Port AFL, my brother is West Coast, 1 sister a Crow, 1 Port, 1 West Coast, and I'm Essendon through and through. My wife and 4 kids are Bombers.

The definition of a broken family

If GWS had matched our bid, I think it would have left me with a pretty strong sense of disappointment regarding this whole draft. Just a psychological thing.

My sister in laws family got a rude awakening when my brother burnt the North top they bought his daughter(My niece) for Christmas when she was 2, Now 3 and a member this season for the first time. :)

He told them 3 weeks earlier he would burn anything that wasn’t bombers and they thought he was joking, One of the funniest things I have ever seen because he was genuinely angry as he was burning it haha.

My son was given a Geelong top for his 1st birthday by my Father in law. Went straight in the salvos bag. He’s been a member since the day he was born. Its a simple rule, don’t mess with a Dad’s right to have his kids support his team.

My wife is Catholic and she was a Carlton supporter. I said any kids we had could be Catholic, as long as they went for Essendon. Done deal.

Both my girls now go for the Bombers (and my wife has also started leaning towards the red & black).

My Richmond supporting wife has been an Essendon member for 4 years now. Zaka is an effective persuasive device.

Mutch

Munch

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_640/images/live/p0/3l/cp/p03lcphh.jpg

I keep seeing this…

Please Wimm… Mutch doesn’t look anything like Laverde.

1 Like
Please Wimm... Mutch doesn't look anything like Laverde.

He reminds me of a minor comic book villain.
One that has a legitimate grievance and is pretty smart.

I’m…I’m pretty tired.

My kids boo any magpies the land in the backyard and chase them out. The force is strong within them.

My ex wife was a Carlton supporter…one of the reasons she’s an ex wife. My current wife is a Bomber, I’m hanging onto this one.