#19 ShrEdwards

Shaun Edwards has played 10 games or whatever in 4-5 years for about as many goals.
Gunston is about as good a forward as there is in the league.

I said he should try and aim to be akin to Gunston. Not become him. There’s a difference. But I’m sorry I want one of our guys to try and be good in a similar way to the best player of his size and shape going around.

Should aim to be Shaun Edwards if you ask me
Already achieved that - pretty successfully. In fact I'd say he's the most Shaun Edwardsy guy we've got, maybe even in the whole league.

Kinda my exact point, why should he aim to be gunston or whoever else was suggested he will be damaging by playing his own game

Already achieved that - pretty successfully. In fact I'd say he's the most Shaun Edwardsy guy we've got, maybe even in the whole league.

Best debut in a while.

Don't want him to get too much bigger. He's never gunna be a Crameri or Darling, should aim at being more akin to Gunston. Similar agility, good leap, just as quick.

Reminds me of Bennell before he ahem… bulked up

arousing

Great debut!

Great debut in the R&B. He didn’t look overawed, and made something happen when he got the footy.

He’s taller than I thought. He’s a match up nightmare if he gets bigger. He’s fast and uses it well and hes tall. Good traits to have.

Also seems to me that he’s actually putting he’s body on the line. He’s cracking in when the ball is on the ground. People say we can’t develop for sh*t well he’s one that’s never done last year. He’s progression is amazing. I really wanna see him and Dmesey in the same forward 50, could be save Demps career since we have to many hbf in our list.

Next captain.

Never thought he’d end up playing for us. Glad he did!

Solid debut.

If we/they dont pump his tyres too much too soon, could easily become a 50 goal a year fwd for the next decade.

Lets hope he stays grounded & in the moment.

Don't want him to get too much bigger. He's never gunna be a Crameri or Darling, should aim at being more akin to Gunston. Similar agility, good leap, just as quick.

Reminds me of Bennell before he ahem… bulked up

Send him back to the 2's so he doesn't get corrupted and permanently damaged.

Maybe that was the plan with McKernan too after that North game.

Don’t want him to get too much bigger. He’s never gunna be a Crameri or Darling, should aim at being more akin to Gunston. Similar agility, good leap, just as quick.

Didn’t realise he was so tall, excellent weapon to have up forward.

Amazing what can happen when non-VPM’s get a game.

Yea as others have said will be a very dangerous player as he will be hard to match up on. Tall enough to create a contest overhead but quick and agile enough to worry taller defenders. Also has the ability to go into the midfield and provide some run and carry.

Agreed

When you have Langford who clearly has athletic attributes ,is a great mark and precision kicking you want him running high up the ground.

Edwards play him. He is different , unpredictable and exciting.

Merritt you want him were the ball is and using his deft touch

Laverde not as polished , but will be a strong midfielder believe me.

Ambrose mnnnnnn enormous endurance but can be turned inside out but is a grunt when all else is working well.

Steiny got to give him a real block of games and Carlisle replace with McKernan as the strong robust forward who will compete and compete. Fletch is seriously not going to be around forever so definitely Carlisle can go down back with Hurls and Hooker.

BJ needs to stop this demonstrative finger pointing crap and start enjoying footy as it should be.

He is running around like a pusilanimos mayowop

Goddard was good when he went forward I thought. Terrible in the first half.

Agreed

When you have Langford who clearly has athletic attributes ,is a great mark and precision kicking you want him running high up the ground.

Edwards play him. He is different , unpredictable and exciting.

Merritt you want him were the ball is and using his deft touch

Laverde not as polished , but will be a strong midfielder believe me.

Ambrose mnnnnnn enormous endurance but can be turned inside out but is a grunt when all else is working well.

Steiny got to give him a real block of games and Carlisle replace with McKernan as the strong robust forward who will compete and compete. Fletch is seriously not going to be around forever so definitely Carlisle can go down back with Hurls and Hooker.

BJ needs to stop this demonstrative finger pointing crap and start enjoying footy as it should be.

He is running around like a pusilanimos mayowop

Better option than Ambrose for the 3rd tall I reckon, certainly more dangerous around goal. I certainly like the idea of him running back into space from the rebound.

Zerrett Carlisle zaharakis
Edwards Daniher Winderlich/Chappy

Looks shitloads more capable of kicking a score and not slow

Forget Zerrett even on the HFF. he needs to be right in the guts from now and forever!

Ok

Fantasia Carlisle Zaka
Edwards Daniher Chapman

Next year

Langford Carlisle Zaka
Edwards Daniher Tippa