#19 ShrEdwards

I quite like what I've seen of Hampton, but a rebounding defender? Really? That's what's on our radar? ■■■■ me.

He is creative, and likes to tuck it under the arm and run with it. He’s also pretty quick. I think we could do with a few players like that. But he isn’t accountable, and gets beaten in the contest. But he’s got too much talent to be playing twos. I’d take him off their hands, but I wouldn’t sell the farm to get him.

Yes I cant see us selling the farm either. However, if he comes up we will have a look.

For sure.

I quite like what I've seen of Hampton, but a rebounding defender? Really? That's what's on our radar? ■■■■ me.
Shouldn't he be playing for Frankston first?

He is not just a half back flanker. Has be predominantly used in that role at AFL level. However, can play through the middle and half forward.

Very gifted and talented player who could really blossom.

It’s time. He was digging in last week vs Richmond and was actually putting his body on the line.

He’s ready, never saw that last year. Play him now please. Along with Orazio.

He is creative, and likes to tuck it under the arm and run with it. He’s also pretty quick. I think we could do with a few players like that. But he isn’t accountable, and gets beaten in the contest. But he’s got too much talent to be playing twos. I’d take him off their hands, but I wouldn’t sell the farm to get him.

Yes I cant see us selling the farm either. However, if he comes up we will have a look.

I quite like what I’ve seen of Hampton, but a rebounding defender? Really? That’s what’s on our radar? ■■■■ me.

I believe Hampton is on the club's radar should he seek a trade.
Awesome. I do wonder if he wants out though, I will find out.

I believe Hampton is on the club’s radar should he seek a trade.

Becoming more and more likely to fix everything week by week.
Reboot told me he is sure of it.

Becoming more and more likely to fix everything week by week.

Ben, I am a big Edwards fans in terms of where I ceiling could potentially be notwithstanding that he remains raw in a number of areas.

I am also a Curtley Hmapton fan and as I have mentioned in other threads, I hope the club makes a play for him. How would you compare Edwards and Hampton?

Different sort of player, Hampton is more an attacking defender mid, few at blitz would hate him though because he is not an accumulator. Seriously tallented though and can press forward. Edwards is 190cm’s and more of a Josh Hill type but I believe more damaging because he is faster.

Hampton is more of a Chris Yarran type, where as Edwards is somewhere between Josh Hill and Micky O’Lauchlan

Its time

BRING HIM IN

Ben, I am a big Edwards fans in terms of where I ceiling could potentially be notwithstanding that he remains raw in a number of areas.

I am also a Curtley Hmapton fan and as I have mentioned in other threads, I hope the club makes a play for him. How would you compare Edwards and Hampton?

Ok, im over last weekend, onwards and upwards

YEAH!

Fark, nice photo

I only caught the first 3 quarters of the game but what I saw he has done enough to stay and to show he is going to be a very good HFF for years to come. Pace size and skill, natural goal sense. Didn’t look out of it on game speed. Stays for a long patch until either season ends or his form drops.

Very promising debut game, looks the goods.

I for one, would LOVE to see Edwards and Langford Gunston-ing the shitt out of our HFFs.