#2 BELLCHO Restricted free agent

Will be ding donging at the EFC till he can ding dong no more

Quoted Post

Very worried.

Oh, why’d you do that?

Why leave now, when he could have left last time, with better form and Ryder in his way?

Surely he’s just gonna try and milk more dollars out of us?

Not going anywhere

Poor ■■■■■■■ can only afford 3/4 of a pair of trousers.
Dig deep. Give generously.

Quoted Post

Yeah I feel for him. As a well known, good looking and reasonably successful AFL footballer in Melbourne I bet he finds it real hard to meet women.
Stop talking about yourself

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

I remember a cool photo of Paddy celebrating a win last year.

After we beat Port IIRC

Quoted Post

can't seem him going but if he does we should enquire about Matthew Lobbe.

Mods, please ban Judas-lover.

Can we stipulate limitations on his pants selection in his next contract?

can’t seem him going but if he does we should enquire about Matthew Lobbe.

Quoted Post

Ruckmen are the only part of free agency that really annoys me. Take the longest time to come on of any type of player, and now you don't even have the comfort of knowing that teams who can't sort out their own ruckmen will have to pay through the nose to get one. Oh well.

Hope he stays, I assume he will, I just hope it’s for an amount that reflects that we overpaid him the last two times.

It’s true, about the big boys. But to make it better, i try and think of it this way - you develop one big man, who leaves, and you bring in another big man, who was developed by someone else.

Getting rid of Jetta lost us Ryder.

We must keep Pears!

Ruckman need stablemates

Will sign. Not even the slightest bit worried.

Not with the Sydney girl anymore and has no trouble whatsoever on that front down here anyway.

Understandable he wants to put some runs on board form wise so that he feels he has shown his capacity to play number 1 ruck and gets a contract offer in line with that.

Vitally important to our team and club will know that.

Quoted Post

Yeah I feel for him. As a well known, good looking and reasonably successful AFL footballer in Melbourne I bet he finds it real hard to meet women.

Oh Bellchambers would pull them, no doubt about it

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Think he did split with the supermodel. Poor b@stard. I'd be doing some soul searching as well.

Tough break. Poor bloke.

But anyway he’s the number one ruckman now at a club that (at this precise moment) is in a pretty good position. I wouldn’t be wanting to leave that’s for sure. He doesn’t go too badly either so if it comes down to money then give him more money.

Why assume he’s a ‘poor bloke’? He may have been the one to end it. Might have reflected on what he became under her influence & thought, “I’m out of here”.

Remember the Capri pants?

He’s a poor bloke because of the capri pants.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Think he did split with the supermodel. Poor b@stard. I'd be doing some soul searching as well.

Tough break. Poor bloke.

But anyway he’s the number one ruckman now at a club that (at this precise moment) is in a pretty good position. I wouldn’t be wanting to leave that’s for sure. He doesn’t go too badly either so if it comes down to money then give him more money.

Why assume he’s a ‘poor bloke’? He may have been the one to end it. Might have reflected on what he became under her influence & thought, “I’m out of here”.

Well in that case, TO THE STRIPPERTORIUM!

I can understand the wait, big men get overpaid as it is… imagine his paycheck will only become bigger as each week passes and he starts to dominate.

Personally can’t see him leaving. Now that he is clearly the #1 ruck in the team and we are about to explode… going to be very easy to get the signatures imho.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Tough break. Poor bloke.

Pretty sure he was the one who ended it.

Quoted Post

I remember a cool photo of Paddy celebrating a win last year.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Tough break. Poor bloke.