#2 BELLCHO Restricted free agent

Quoted Post

Think he did split with the supermodel. Poor b@stard. I'd be doing some soul searching as well.

Well that should remove the Sydney lure.

Quoted Post

Think he did split with the supermodel. Poor b@stard. I'd be doing some soul searching as well.

Tough break. Poor bloke.

But anyway he’s the number one ruckman now at a club that (at this precise moment) is in a pretty good position. I wouldn’t be wanting to leave that’s for sure. He doesn’t go too badly either so if it comes down to money then give him more money.

Might be waiting to see if his boyfriend gets delisted.

Think he did split with the supermodel. Poor b@stard. I’d be doing some soul searching as well.

Quoted Post

Might be waiting to see if his boyfriend gets delisted.

I’d be deep in despear if he did.

Quoted Post

His girlfriend lives in sydney, will be interesting if any sydney teams use this to lure him away.

I thought he split up with that sheila last year

whos his agent

Ruckmen are the only part of free agency that really annoys me. Take the longest time to come on of any type of player, and now you don’t even have the comfort of knowing that teams who can’t sort out their own ruckmen will have to pay through the nose to get one. Oh well.

Hope he stays, I assume he will, I just hope it’s for an amount that reflects that we overpaid him the last two times.

His girlfriend lives in sydney, will be interesting if any sydney teams use this to lure him away.