#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

good call by you ā„¢

2 Likes

Him and Zaha for mine.
Dat rebuild.

The question is not whether BSD liked TBC, itā€™s whether he didnā€™t like Leuey.

I was firmly in the ā€œtheyā€™re both a bit sucky so why not try TBCā€ camp. Leuey looks 4 years older this season than last.

1 Like

Biggest asset from the weekend was his physicality. That was as intense and physical as I have ever seen from him. We need that every week from him. He really set the standard and as a big strong ruckman he should.

1 Like

If he could only get rid of the McKernan Family syndromeā€¦when heā€™s good, heā€™s very good, when heā€™s bad, he may as well not be there.

Someone on the field needs to clip him behind the lughole to fire him up when he drifts off.

The problem is you are too positive BDS. I have it on good authority that we need be more negative and stop focusing on the positive. All this positivity has rubbed off on the players and we canā€™t have that.

6 Likes

Yeah everythingā€™s just tickety boo in his world.

Bloodstained_Devilsā€¦nahā€¦he should change his name to Strawberry Shortcake or Pollyanna if you ask me.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If he can keep up the physicality he will become a lot more consistent. Even if he is having an off day he can still use his big body in the clearances, tackle, and make it very hard for the opp.

One of the commentators was saying he should be good because he was pick 8.

Donā€™t they realise that the PSD is a consolation prize?

10 Likes

I heard that, and Iā€™ve heard them talk about him being the no8 pick in other games too. They need to update their info page on him. Otherwise Iā€™m sure weā€™ll hear it again, and for some reason it annoys me

3 Likes

Maybe a change of avatar will do it:

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking this one might be more appropriate.

:wink:

9 Likes

Best game Iā€™ve seen him play. Fantastic hit outs to advantage, physical presence and almost agility in the scrum, and a contested mark in the goal square.

7 Likes

DING

FKN

DONG

6 Likes

Tom Hickey is a spud, but itā€™s great to see an ess player not get dragged to his level and then dominate. Really building some good form.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t think tbell had this form in him as a number one ruck. Heā€™s really prepared to use his size and be aggressive in the contest, something I hadnā€™t really seen from him before.

3 Likes

Hit a patch of great form, very dangerous resting forward too. Great game TBC.

Would still be in the 2s if Luey didnā€™t catch that cold after the West Coast game.

2 Likes

His tapwork is SUBLIME

Freudian slip?

1 Like