#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Without a doubt

Goal kicking ruckman. So flaming dangerous.

The scud look suits him, mongrel.

■■■■■■■ love how he gets stuck into the opposition, also this hickey fellow, is he an AFL listed player or just a top up?

Mouthy prick, too :smile:

1 Like

I reckon he’s worked on his strength in his year off. He is so much more stronger and almost has a Mummy like presence.

He rag dolled Hickey. Loved that play where instead of going for the tap he his held his ground pushed off Hickey and then kicked the ball forward.

Is a beast and what a luxury it is to have Looney as back up ruck.

1 Like

I’d simplify it and say, he realised how big he actually is and now wants to hurt the opposition.

1 Like

He’d get more ■■■ than a toilet seat

If you see him at the ground, he is massive. Much bigger and more aggressive than I ever thought he would be. Lets hope he stays injury free and has a good shot at it.

8 goals 1 from set shots this year.

2 Likes

Just reading some of the truly awful comments made about this bloke about two years in this thread. Should be a congaline of suckholes issuing mea culpas.

5 Likes

Is the big Russian still our ruck coach?

1 Like

He’s 200cm, isn’t he?
I swear JoeDan is 2 or 3 cm taller.

2 Likes

Talk is cheap, as are talkers.

2 Likes

If we’re talking history, I’m going to gloat a bit. :innocent:

4 Likes

And the 1 was from about 10m out last week

He’s proved me wrong (Not that it would have been keeping him up all night)

He’s attacking the ball harder than he has his whole career and I’ve never seen him consistently tap the ball down our midfields throats like he has been. He’s always been a good contested mark, and now he’s combining everything. It’s great to see a guy in career best form because he’s been fcking dominating the last month. I’m sorry for Luey but he’s not in the same league as Belly when he’s on song.

5 Likes

Oh but that one was bad! Haha

Yep, went pst Leuy for effectiveness, weeks ago.