#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

Joe canā€™t have been much ruck relief given he had just two hitoutsā€¦

Really really need him to stand up this week against the form ruckman of the AFL. Needs to get back to the form of a few weeks ago if we are a chance.

Anyone know details of the foot injury? Given Bellyā€™s history there, Iā€™m a bit worried.

Yeah, I only just realised it was yet another foot injury.

Pretty much the last thing he needed, hopefully itā€™s unrelated to his previous issues.

1 Like

Iā€™m taking some comfort from the fact that heā€™s been pretty ordinary for the last two weeks. If the reason that heā€™s been off is because heā€™s been carrying a niggle thatā€™s gotten worse, then youā€™d like to think that the club would have been smarter than risking him if itā€™s related to his previous injuries.

In Crow we trust.

2 Likes

We have the burger. Sheā€™ll be right.

1 Like

Regardless of his ankle/foot, the week off couldnā€™t come at a better time.

Foot stomped on last week, thus given the week off.
Expected to return this week. Which is good, cause Berger copped a kick to the archilles and isnā€™t likely to come up.

2 Likes

Explains why Joe did so much ruck work last week and looked in exhausted when took that mark and missed that goal in Q4.

So, presumably the foot is fine. Phew.

1 Like

Wow, this is how long since Iā€™ve checked into this thread. Shamwow.

Needs a big game Belly. Needs to be at his ferocious ball wanting best these next 2 weeks if we are to make finals.

The rucks he is up against are not much chop. Brooksby from GC and Darcy from Freo.

I hope Belly slips forward on occasion and punishes them on the scoreboard.

Sean Darcy is a very good young ruck.

I thought he was one of 3-4 really good players for us today. Really worked hard, presented well (ignored sometimes) and played a really good game.

7 Likes

Outstanding today. Lost all our momentum whenever he went away from the ruck

5 Likes

His best game in 3 years.

3 Likes

If he doesnā€™t play today I reckon we lose.

Thatā€™s how good he was.

Thatā€™s how bad we were.

4 Likes

Really really good ruckmanā€™s game from beachcomber

taps

big marks

clearances

doing it all

2 Likes