#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

TBC as good as you’ll see.

6 Likes

Hugely important for us, a great game

:bell:

Loved his game, loved his aggression.

He was BOG in the first half for me. Amazing what a good pre-season can do. He looks fit, he threw himself around at marking contests, kicked a lovely long goal in the 1st term. Overall a very good game from Belly.

2 Likes

DONGA

If he can keep that type of performance up our midfield has a chance of becoming a winning combination

Some absolutely beautiful tap work from TBell. And our mids made the most of a lot of them. Was great to watch.

3 Likes

Seemed to have a good connection with Zaka, obviously been working on it a fair bit

4 Likes

Best game he’s played in a while against a quality ruckman. IMO Jacobs should’ve won a couple AA jumpers, a key to their midfield & Tommy stood up. Needs to maintain the rage.

1 Like

Has gone past Loonyberger

His goal sparked the momentum. After that it was obvious that he was attacking his role with plenty of confidence. His aggression was well directed as well. Only good things can come from more performances like this.

1 Like

I feel as if you are a bit late to the party on this one.

14 Likes

TBC’s issue has always been backing-up his performances. He’ll put in a big one, then follow it up with a total howler. I’m keen to see how he goes this week. He’s such an important player for us, and a big year from him will go a LONG WAY to deciding our fortunes in 2018.

3 Likes

Love his scud haircut

1 Like

He’s almost gone past Tristan Cartledge too

5 Likes

he is absolutely vital to our chances this year.

Coming up against the man mountain Sandilands this week which IMO is still the most daunting ruckman task in the AFL. Sandilands is coming off a 52hitout, 16 touch, 1 goal game too. Big week ahead for TBC.

Edit - just noticed Sandilands stats are probably inflated because it was against a Ryder-less Port.

Ryder went off in the third

True. Still inflated the stats.