#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

You wouldn’t be referring to
METER
PETER
by any chance Willie?

You’d be giving up a lot for a guy to play a position that he has never played before; having said that we need a FF

I’d like to know what @scotty21 thinks of this

Didnt even refer to him properly

METER
PETER

Round 2 last year: 42 hitouts, 23 disposals, 5 marks, 8 inside 50s, 8 clearances and a brownlow vote to Martin

I think McKernan’s more use (in the ruck) against the lumbering guys, where he’s actually got something to his advantage: lose the ruck, but beat them at ground level.

playing on someone like Martin, they beat him in the ruck, then again when it hits the deck.

If you’re going to play Draper, you play him in the ruck.

1 Like

I think we DFA another ruck, or rookie some delisted guy.

SMack

Agree. I wouldn’t bother drafting one. Just pick up a guy from another club who isn’t getting a game and wants a fresh start

Preuss ain’t getting a game

4 Likes

Agree on the Draper comment, but I wouldn’t play him as the lone ruck in his first game.

I’ll cop that on Martin, didn’t check the last time they played head to head. Bad call by me!

Draper is just not ready.

1 Like

The Smack thing is kinda counter intuitive. To make the most of his strengths you have to expose his biggest weakness.
He’s more chance of playing well in the ruck than anywhere else, he takes a good mark as a forward but he’d be lost most of the time.

Wouldn’t mind having a bet on Preuss being at Geelong next year.

Depends what they offer I reckon. Doubt he’d go anywhere just to be back up. He’d want the main gig imo.

1 Like

Is baulderstone still rolling

1 Like

I heard he’s a bit of a sisyphean

Ricky Mott?

1 Like

I guess that makes him a complete liability against top ruckman like Gawn or Grundy who are good at both areas of the game.

Geelong have got a massive ruck-sized hole. Stanley is a 6’8” winger, Smith is ■■■■■.

Geelong would be the best fit, and would make that midfield even scarier.

Preuss Selwood Ablett Dangerfield Duncan