#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Natnui really sooked it up. Shame because I’ve always liked him.

Based on the available evidence and a medical report from the West Coast Football Club, the incident was classified as intentional conduct with low impact to the body. The incident was assessed as a $3000 sanction. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

What I take away from this that you get a larger fine for low impact contact to a player than you do an umpire.

1 Like

Medical Report? What was it?

1 Like

I think the eagles probably gave a favourable medical report considering it was judged low impact.

The way the umps treated that game I’m surprised Bellcho isn’t up on murder

16 Likes

lol

Belly hits Naitanui in the belly.
Who goes waaaa and does a big felly.
We saw it on the telly.
Naitanui has a belly of jelly.

12 Likes

I assume this is a quote from the medical report?

6 Likes

Natanui was pantsed around the ground and he butchered almost every kick he got that was not a free.
No wonder he sooked it up. Especially after they did a special on him for half time, expecting some kind of match winning performance. Quite embarrassing.

2 Likes

That is un-farking-believable.

I am absolutely gobsmacked Belly is getting fined for that. How about fining Natanui for his elbow just before it to TBC’s chest? How about a fine for the farking staging?

This ■■■■ is getting beyond a joke.

10 Likes

Habib pls.

2 Likes

Actually hilarious

Continuation of how the game was umpired.

3 Likes

Can you challenge fines? Almost worth paying the $10k (I know the fine is only $2k) just on principle. If that is a fine, then there should be about 500 fines a week.

3 Likes

Yep. Our 2nd PSD pick after we secured the highly prized signature of Jumpin’ John williams. LOL.

Only other player of note in the PSD that year was Stef Martin

3 Likes

Another example of Essendon being treated differently to everyone else.

Nicnat should have been done for staging!

7 Likes

I was farking rope-able last night.
If I were at the game, I swear I would have been arrested.

Heh - I took a day out to fight a parking ticket once - a $140 dollar fine.
I defended myself, and also told the magistrate that the day was costing me over $600, but I was fighting for the principle. I got off, fortunately.

3 Likes

One punch Nelson

I reckon Saad and whoever-WCE player were going at it, with clear intent, with a lot more force than Bell and NN. So hard at it push and shove is fine (which it is) but if a player feigns it then there is a fine.

It’s 50 shades of grey and everyone is getting farked.

Does Nic Nat see that now and think, boy I’m glad I staged and took $2000 outta that guy’s wallet?

1 Like