#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

whistle

2 Likes

Nothing worse than people quoting themselves.

3 Likes

What about quoting themselves and referring to themselves in the third person?

1 Like

The still pictures below are all sequentially from the passage of play where TBC was reported and fined (see video):

What a joke, more force in the first 2 pictures, chucked in a blatant missed free kick in the third.

The fourth and fifth pictures show it was nothing more than an arm tap (no body involved in the force at all), and no looking by Bellchambers indicating no serious attempt to hurt Nic Nat.

Which should have meant the 6th picture should have been evidence of staging by Nic Nat or deciding to give him the benefit of the doubt because it probably was a tap right in the solar plexus.

This is hardly harmful and means that winding players is now worthy of a fine.

3 Likes

So much hand ringing regarding the officiating and/tribunal et al. Such a waste of energy, I thought the umpiring was crap in Perth but honestly life is too short to continue to froth over it.

2 Likes

Kinky ■■■■.

Nic Nat is a malicious prick of a ruckman.

1 Like

Can’t let essendon get away with a great weekend

■■■■ YOU AFL, die in a fire you ■■■■■■■ hacks.

Legit our most important player. We’re ■■■■■■ if he ever misses.

■■■■ me, $2000 for that.

$2k smackos for that. Sheesh. I hope Essendon don’t stoop to that level of staging.

Incidently, if Naitanui cleans up McKenna… is that a Nic Nat paddy whack?

4 Likes

Natanui is the highest paid spud in the AFL.

Well, if we’re quoting ourselves…

Written in July 2014! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t know or care how much he is paid, but he is no spud.

Its all driven by “Its not a good look” so the more the tv coverage shows it the more likely it is to result in a fine.

Not even Gil could have orchestrated a suspension on this occasion.

They either had to fine Belly for ‘striking’ or fine Natanui for staging. Would have caused more headaches,for them, if they said insufficient force given the way Natanui carried on

1 Like

Natanui has long been a sniper.

First thing he did after he “recovered” was go and push over one of our other players (I can’t recall who). What’s wrong nicnat? Didn’t like what happened when you picked on someone your own size?

1 Like

And not long before the incident, he pushed TBell into the ground after he fell over.

Medical report? Surely a medical report means squat when the player gets up, in involved in a ruck contest and then lays and aggressive tackle

1 Like