#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Should have gone hard for Preuss when he was available to have legitimate competition for the number 1 spot.

1 Like

That’s assuming Preuss wants to be a number 1 ruckman. Going to Melbourne to play second fiddle to Gawn, when Goldstein is in his twilight was and still is a strange move.

4 Likes

Yeah bit of a strange call.

I doubt he would have considered us, but he is the classic Mumford style bulldozer I reckon.

Got some genuine **** about him too.

You’d never catch him in farking capri pants that’s for sure.

1 Like

Yep.

I assume when Gawn is close to retirement, Preuss will ask for a trade to Collingwood to play out his days as second fiddle to Grundy.

Bellchambers only rocks up if his opponent is rated equal to, or better than himself.

If he’s expected to have an advantage in the ruck… He usually phones it in.

Watch him bring it for Maxy Gawn in a few weeks.

3 Likes

He better come out angry this week.

So true. Killed the likes of Nic Nat last year and lowered his colours against some very average ruckmen

I don’t trust Bellchambers at all. His inconsistency has been the epitome of the club over recent years.
I thought last year he started to turn things around and I was hoping his best footy might still be ahead of him, as it often if for ruckmen around his age.

But he’s on thin ice after that first round performance. The next few weeks will be critical for him I reckon. (and the team of course).

3 Likes

Please pile the heat onto this bloke

Il let the rest of you do it. Two words from me though

Fucken pathetic

4 Likes

Good bye.

1 Like

He has a BIG HEAD.

If I was Draper and couldn’t get a game ahead of this bloke I’d be on the phone to my manager looking for another club

8 Likes

Time to go.

Has breezed through 10!years of football, with minimal improvement.

Hell even the tinman in wizard of oz showed more heart than this pretender

Draper pls

I think its time for Draper to be bought in to play. Belly could play a forward statue!

Thanks for your service.

Next please.

1 Like

terrible

Two weeks of a lack of effort. If he doesn’t win the tap (or even if he does) he makes no real effort after that. And he needs to wear a belt, always pulling up his pants.

wtf does he get pushed over so easily, he’s 150kg ffs

may be a bit of mayo on that number