#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

he is quite easily the most useless ruckman the game has ever seen. Does not show 1 bit of emotion throughout a game to make me think that he even wants to be out there.
Stick him in a cannon, shoot him, take the cannon where he lands and stick him in and shoot again for good measure.

1 Like

Heā€™s done.
The bell has tolled.
Time for him to relax and enjoy his views from his penthouse apartment in Port Melbourneā€¦

1 Like

Has concrete in his boots.

I have never seen a bloke of his size fall over so much

Its actually hilarious

2 Likes

Ding dong

Fake Tough Guy

Doesnā€™t really offer anything around the ground anymore either.

Itā€™s Big Bad Sammy Draper time!!

Well, Draper is the obvious in, but Iā€™d even settle for Zlarke right now. Does that adequately convey just how pisspoor heā€™s been?

I donā€™t know why weā€™d have expected anything differentā€¦ after all, heā€™s spent his career not being able to back-up from week to week, let alone year-to-yearā€¦

My 6 year old who attended his next gen elite sports academy has a truck load more heart than this big finoccio

This is what grinds me the most. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Actually thatā€™s an unfair insult to Jane. Tayla Harris could outmark and outkick this peanut

He plays like a bloke that has no pressure on his spot in the team

Letā€™s just back him in for another 5 or 6 weeks.

Iā€™m sure he will come good.

Meanwhile a perfectly good Draper is rotting away in the VFL

Iā€™ve never seen so many players go to ground as I saw today and they were all wearing red and black

Gone backwards at a rate of knots from last season. It sounds like he is not fully fit. If so, he should not be playing. Bring Clarke or Draper in to face Gawn.

Iā€™m tempted to have Clarke play as a stay at home forward.

Draper is hungry and ready to come in.

Soft as butter. Has been woeful. If heā€™s hurt, Park him until heā€™s right. Too many passengers and heā€™s one.

1 Like

No to Clarke.

The guys career is nearly done so why play him.

Play Draper and if we want to play a forward then play Gown until Joey is ready.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been defending him saying its the whole team that has been shat. A lazy ruckman effects the whole team, especially the players around him. He would be competitive in some ruck contests and not others but once his job was done he checked out. Just stood still and if the ball came his way again, would give a token effort. Time to give someone else a chance

can you stop tarnishing the reputation of rotisserie chickens?

HEā€™S COOKED