#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

should be posting a well done steak.

1 Like

Poo

Looks cooked.

I’d be dropping him.

Look forward to more views from his Port Melbourne penthouse balcony

2 Likes

Calf is heavily strapped - can’t get any jump.

Last year he was hitting them nicely down to our mids - but not much of that this season.

2 Likes

Bellchambers trying to avoid contact

5 Likes

Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, nah.
Her kicking action is far better than mine ever was but even at 44 years old I’d still have her covered distance wise :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The old man boast usually ends up with a pinged hammy or calf :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just got over a calf injury from cricket so not game to kick the footy just yet but only 6 months ago I was still kicking them half decent. I was even thinking of pulling on the boots again with a few mates in the over 35’s comp but I can’t not play serious and would end up hurting myself or someone else

1 Like

I knew how the St.Kilda game would play out more less from the first free kick TBell got in the middle. Or rather from the way he used the kick. Bomb into the 50 and hope for someone to do something miraculous. We have a lot of generally stupid players.

emulating harris’ kicking action would ping millions of hammies.

1 Like

He really has looked laborious in the opening 2 rounds. Clearly not right, and yet another example of playing someone that is not fit. Zac Clarke should come in, give Belly time to get himself right. He’s got half a mattress strapped to his shin and is glacier slow…

No. Draper

bring in the BIG BOI

Both and drop McKernan, play the ruckman out of the square, staying home and dragging their zone back to cover.

Playing Clarke means we will see more of Bellchambers up forward and get to see if he can take a contested mark like he used to. Hopefully this means we will have a stay at home forward between him and Clarke.

It all starts in the middle. Acid is on you capri pants, you’ve been rubbish for 2 weeks so it’s your time to be a leader. Are you going to let gawn run a muck, or will you step up? Personally reckon he is the key tomorrow

It’s a good plan, Gawn does like to get back and help their defence.
That’s where we can hurt him, knee from Clarke, TBC or Smack driving into a Gawn waiting in the hole.

TBC need to assert himself physically on Gawn. Be brutal and bash him up at every contest. Then let Clarke run him ragged in the last 7-10 mins of each quarter.

High physicality and high intensity is what we need against him tonight.

3 Likes