#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

I'm gonna call the new band, "The Orange Capris"

Capri sun?

Being on 700k a year does influence one’s better judgement.

I'm gonna call the new band, "The Orange Capris"
First single: "For Whom The Bell Taps" b/w "(I Wish That I Had) Tommy's Girl"

It could have been speculated that he rolled out of bed with a hangover, & put the squeezes dacks on in error … …but he wore them more than once.

You know, I'm coming round. They're not all that... *vomits*

I’m gonna call the new band, “The Orange Capris”

“These were the longest pants I could afford. Should I therefore be made the subject of fun?”

Jesus they are worse than I remembered.

He needs to get back to the basics

this puts a massive dent in our premiership hopes*

*for the vfl team

Many people seem to have dismissed Belly’s 2013 year. There was a reason he got paid the big bucks. He had just turned 24 at seasons end, and from 18 games had kicked 28 goals while averaging almost 22 hit outs. He had the 40th most goals in the AFL (by total or average), which establishes him pretty easily to be any teams 2nd/3rd highest goal kicker. While also averaging 22 hit outs. Having just turned 24.

Of course he was paid a lot. He was looking like the quintessential #2 ruck. His value will have gone down after two injury wrecked seasons, but at the time he would have only been expected to get better.

The real question is why the hell did Hird play him all year as sole ruck, which is not his strength, when we’re screaming for goals?

I expect we will offer something low but reasonable based on recent output. He will politely decline to sign and his manager will go to the market and seek more. As a restricted free agent, a bunch of clubs will make a play just because the only cost is $$$. We will sit back and see what the market price is and make a call based off how much we think he’s worth, what compo we’d get and what trade targets look obtainable. Would be shocked if we hear contract news before the end of the season.

Just putting it out there if swap is on TBell for Shaun Hampson we get a dud Ruckman but the steak knife will be Megan Gale as distraction,
for the ASAGA problem… Just a thought !!!

A ruckman is only as good as his midfield.

The other way around is more accurate.

I hope Tommy comes back and plays great footy.

Considering all the faith people had in CJohns and Gumby despite their injury problems, Tom has delivered 100 times more than them and I hope we keep him. His best footy is ahead of him and I think he will deliver - just a question of whether its with us or someone else.

Midfield ain’t stopping him from falling to ground about 5 times a game.

Or consistently shanking kicks.

After his 2014 and 2015 seasons l would not offer him a cent more than half his current salary. Take it or leave it.

Midfield ain’t stopping him from falling to ground about 5 times a game.

A ruckman needs to tap it to his midfield