#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

I think most here seem to judge TBell on his last two playing years with the club. For both years he carried a serious foot injury that seriously restricted his performance. Prior to those two years he was probably ahead of Ryder as the number one ruckman..` .

In that case, what is Dean Cox doing?

I think most here seem to judge TBell on his last two playing years with the club. For both years he carried a serious foot injury that seriously restricted his performance. Prior to those two years he was probably ahead of Ryder as the number one ruckman..` .

Yep. I thought he was better than Ryder in 2013. That was farking ages ago though. We all know Ryder had a top season in 2014 as the main ruck while TBell was struggling with injury. He didnā€™t manage to overcome injury in 2015 either.

Heā€™s capable of being a really handy ruck/forward. Who knows if he can get back to that form. Crazy not to hope he does. If he does it still isnā€™t necessarily a fit in the side with LBerg. Heā€™s going to have to have better form rucking to win his place in more games. If he does, hooray. Itā€™s better for Essendon.

Ruck coach at West Coast

Ruck coach at West Coast

We should draft him

Watched the first quarter of 2005 gf last night for no apparent reason. Picked one up off the wing three bounces goal.
He was a very reasonable player.

Watched the first quarter of 2005 gf last night for no apparent reason. Picked one up off the wing three bounces goal. He was a very reasonable player.

Watching Cox, Judd, Cousins and Kerr dominate was one of the most beautiful things Iā€™ve watched in football.

Watched the first quarter of 2005 gf last night for no apparent reason. Picked one up off the wing three bounces goal. He was a very reasonable player.

Watching Cox, Judd, Cousins and Kerr dominate was one of the most beautiful things Iā€™ve watched in football.

Watching the 2000 Bombers led by Hirdy, Lloyd, Fletcher and Lucas dominate is one of the most beautiful things that has ever happened in football.

Watching Cox, Judd, Cousins and Kerr dominate was one of the most beautiful things I've watched in football.
Watching the 2000 Bombers led by Hirdy, Lloyd, Fletcher and Lucas dominate is one of the most beautiful things that has ever happened in football.
Oi! Where's Mercuri???

Watching Olarenshaw, Misiti and Hills dominate Mainwaring, Kemp and Matera in the '93 Finals Series was even more beautiful to watch, Eagles sympathiser.
Watching Cox, Judd, Cousins and Kerr dominate was one of the most beautiful things I've watched in football.
Oi! Where's Mercuri???

2000 was not Mercsā€™s finest season.

Oi! Where's Mercuri???

1999 v Dogsā€¦just watch that

watching Lloyd cave in Sewells head was one of the most beautiful things i have seen

watching Lloyd cave in Sewells head was one of the most beautiful things i have seen

Would have preferred it to be Mitchell.

Surely thatā€™s a banable post

any more on this injury?

any more on this injury?

Minor injury incurred while getting out of some skinny jeans. Weā€™re coming into capri season so he should get a clear run at preseason.

Oi! Where's Mercuri???

1999 v Dogsā€¦just watch that

there was no year 1999 as far as i am concerned

Iā€™m trying, but I donā€™t see the joke, pun, or drug reference in this post.

WTF?

Still canā€™t believe he gave Renae Ayris the flick.

Still can't believe he gave Renae Ayris the flick.

You would too if you were a well off professional athlete parading through Europeā€™s party scene lol