#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Gender transitional?
Better those hospital gowns gape open at the back than the front, especially when patients start to get mobile around the ward !

Hmm……

Gender transitional?
Better those hospital gowns gape open at the back than the front, especially when patients start to get mobile around the ward !

Hmm……

Now now.
It’s not for us to judge people’s preferences.

text

Really does look like something my grandma would have been comfortable wearing.

Don’t worry, it looks good with the cargos he’s wearing.

1 Like
text
Inside the bell is the chambers.

Tommy posted a video saying that blueberries are good for inflammation so he started throwing some at his knee. Pretty funny.

chino implants, all the rave with the in crowd.

text

Crack in the bottom. Reminds me of hospital gowns…

text

Hmm. It could be a bit breezy about the clappers.

text

Hmm. It could be a bit breezy about the clappers.

T’would take a rather large toll.

TBell is not a fashionable player on Blitz, however, lets say Leui is a 6 week injury. Thats 4 rounds without a recognised ruckman. On the other hand, I saw TBell take a mark in the video of Friday training, so he is already out there. I have seen video of him doing “agility” training and participating with hand ball drills weeks ago. .

Now the question is, does he have enough fitness to run out a game?
If not, maybe we need to try TBell and SMack sharing ruck duties.

I feel there will be moves at the club to bring TBell up to as close to match fitness as possible over the next 2 weeks and maybe roll the dice.

Well, he’s gonna play the vfl practice match

If he gets through, I’d play him

3 Likes

This injury calls for something a bit radical, perhaps, like TBell and Smack rotating off the bench. That would allow Hooksey to play forward, or if the 2 rucks alternate in the forward pocket, Hooksey could be sent down back, because its probably going to take Hurls a couple more matches to get in the groove and our intercepting strength is down quite a lot.

Exactly. I’d rather him become match fit playing in the 1’s than building up to it in the 2’s. Ordinarily it’d probably be different but we may have to do it if Leuey is out for a few rounds. I think it’d make us feel a little easier club included too.

1 Like

He hasn’t been able to ruck a full game for 4 years, and even then he didn’t do it much.

I can’t see how he’s gonna now magically do it being this underdone.

If he plays, it can only be with Mckernan, otherwise it’s just a whole different type of ruck problem.

3 Likes

Well you know Peos the coach is even canvassing alternatives like putting Patty Ambrose in there and thats yet another type of ruck problem, that also becomes a defence problem.

1 Like

If he plays ok in the VFL practice match do we play him?

He was playing in the intraclub on Saturday. (either that or some guy wearing the number 2 who looked a lot like him).

1 Like

BRING
HIM
IN

3 Likes

DING DONG

2 Likes