#20 Jackson “Jerrett” Merrett

Herrett. Not sighted.

Delist.

Delisting because you’re not sighted in Dubbo would be grossly unfair.

Bring back Rerrett!

I never know what thread I’m in in this place!

Bring back Rerrett!

Righto Reorge

Bring back Rerrett!

Righto Reorge

Laughed at that more than I probably should have

Bring back Rerrett!

Righto Reorge

Rastro!!!

Bring back Rerrett!

Righto Rokay Reorge

EFA

1 Like

Give him a crack in the midfield. If you want to compare him to a player it’s Stanton. Outside link players who play better in better sides.

Watch him at VFL level and his attitude is totally different. Seems too ooze confidence and knows he can play well. Doesn’t seem to have that belief at afl level.

Every preseason video on EFC seems to show him losing a contest as a defender…the editors are crucifying him!

Give him a crack in the midfield. If you want to compare him to a player it's Stanton. Outside link players who play better in better sides.

Watch him at VFL level and his attitude is totally different. Seems too ooze confidence and knows he can play well. Doesn’t seem to have that belief at afl level.

Stanton is a hard working ball magnet. Jerrett is the exact opposite. Is Mr Invisible
Give him a crack in the midfield. If you want to compare him to a player it's Stanton. Outside link players who play better in better sides.

Showed very little in that last final when needed!
Bring back Rerrett!

Righto Rokay Reorge

EFA

Scooby snacks for everyone.

Showed very little in that last final when needed!

Agree. Was poor in that final but don’t hang him for that match alone.

leon baker #4 has correctly identified the situation: in Blitz terms, Jerrett is the New Stanton.

Blitz always did need a refreshment of whipping boys.

1 Like

leon baker #4 has correctly identified the situation: in Blitz terms, Jerrett is the New Stanton.

Blitz always did need a refreshment of whipping boys.

But Stants is back…

I wish Jerrett was the new Stanton.

Then we’d have a gut running 30 possession a week midfielder who occassionally kicks poorly when under exterme fatigue from…gut running.

If ever there’s a player that’s playing out the end of his contract, it’s him.

2 Likes

LOL at “3 months later”… completely forgotten.

2 Likes

He will be a good player.

At Melbourne or Sydney.

1 Like

He wont get picked up. Just not enough tricks.