#20 Jackson Merrett

Very important going forward as he has a shitload of class about him. I expect him to kick something around 25 goals next season whilst also providing run in the midfield.

a couple of pre-seasons under his belt and he'll show the promise many people see in him.  Did some good things this year, enough to see he has talent and is cool under pressure.

Our Gunston.

Our Gunston.

?

Our Gunston who is much shorter and doesnt kick as many goals.

He’s more like Breust

He's more like Breust

that's a very large compliment.

I hope ends up even nearly that good.

Our Gunston.

Same build.

Our Gunston.

Same build.

No. 6cm height difference

Our Gunston.

Same build.

Not comparing in height,  will play similar role and bring class and goals in future years

A lightly framed half forward Jackson Merrett was rewarded for a strong season with Bendigo in the VFL when he made his AFL debut in round 23 against Collingwood. Merrett has a great velocity for the contest and determination to improve coupled with silky skills by foot.

Like him. Excited for next year

Reckon there's a fair bit to work with there.

Showed more than enough to say he can make it with the right attitude, Expect 15+ next season plus 20 goals.

Our Gunston.

Same build.
I said same height too, didn't I?
Good post.

Solid second season. Hopefully some more size and a bigger engine will allow him more of an impact next year.

So he's a Cobden boy! That's 5 mins down the road from where I grew up.

Awe, now I have more of a soft spot for him. 

Our Gunston.

Same build.

I see Jackson Merrett as ultimately replacing Winderlich full time over the next 2 years...it's a young Winderlich (minus the injuries) he most reminds me of.

Our Gunston.

Same build.

I see Jackson Merrett as ultimately replacing Winderlich full time over the next 2 years...it's a young Winderlich (minus the injuries) he most reminds me of.

Give him time. I'm sure the injuries will come with the right management.

what happened to this guy?

You didn’t hear?

Changed his name to Zak and hasn’t looked back.

“3 years later”