2014 Season Fixture leaks

According to the Age we play Richmond, Collingwood and Carlton twice.  Richmond only play Collingwood and Carlton once.  I heard the other day that we also are playing North at etihad round one on a friday night as an away game.  I am hoping for a home game for Flectchers record breaker.  I am already bracing myself for a harder draw as continuing punishment.  Richmond looks like  having a dream draw from what is leaking.

Great, a 'Wilson's Reward' draw. 

Sounds pretty standard to me,

it’s the 8 interstate games & ten 6 day breaks that I’m worried about…

Can feel a good 'ol shafting on its way!!

We always play those three twice.

Richmond not playing Carlton and Collingwood twice, if true, penalises all three clubs because money, but Richmond the most.

Nothing in this, again, even if true.

link removed for improper quoting

must be true Wilson wrote it.

actually she is having a good old whinge about it, not happy her boys aren't getting their share of the blockbusters. 

This is the AFL's way of thanking the age for all their help this year.

As long as this fixture sticks the finger up at the 'take Anzac Day away from the Dons' brigade....

This 3 groups of 6 draw thing would work pretty good if the AFL was able to do it properly. i.e. every team plays the other 5 in their group twice and everyone else once. That's 22 games

AFL - that sounds logical and fair, we can't do that :P

According to the Age we play Richmond, Collingwood and Carlton twice.  Richmond only play Collingwood and Carlton once.  I heard the other day that we also are playing North at etihad round one on a friday night as an away game.  I am hoping for a home game for Flectchers record breaker.  I am already bracing myself for a harder draw as continuing punishment.  Richmond looks like  having a dream draw from what is leaking.

Richmond has been savaged by the Pies and Carlton for years. Now when they are fringe 8 teams, they only get to play them once. The draw is now going to be divided up into thirds, so Richmond will likely have to play the likes of Hawthorn, Geelong, Sydney twice.

Wilson said they place Geelong and Port Twice out of top six.

actually she is having a good old whinge about it, not happy her boys aren't getting their share of the blockbusters. 

Good to hear, she is sticking with her forte, it is what she does best. 

Perhaps AFL is taking pity on poor ol' tigers, seems every blockbuster they get, they lose. 

FFS, is a home game in round 1 too much for ask for? I think we've kicked off with a home game about 3 times this century.

i love having home games in round one and it rarely happens.

Nice to see that the AFL "doesn't leak to selective journalists"

it will be a DISGRACE if we are not given a home game in round 1!   for two reasons!

1.  Dustin Fletcher should be allowed to play his record breaking game in front of an Essendon home packed crowd!

2. We had to play interstate in round 1 in 2013

There will be no favours from the AFL after what occurred in 2013

it will be a DISGRACE if we are not given a home game in round 1!   for two reasons!

1.  Dustin Fletcher should be allowed to play his record breaking game in front of an Essendon home packed crowd!

2. We had to play interstate in round 1 in 2013

We haven't had a Round 1 home game since 2011.

We are due one.

Against the Bulldogs (like 2011) will do me fine - celebrate Fletch's record and show Crameri what he will be missing.

As long as we get to play Adelaide in Melbourne for the first time this century I will be happy. Can't even remember the last time we played them down here!