2014 Season Fixture leaks

As long as we get to play Adelaide in Melbourne for the first time this century I will be happy. Can't even remember the last time we played them down here!

I do. Telstra dome about 07-08, they kicked I think 11.0 to half timeand maybe finished up on 20.3 or something - Knights & Tippett basically could not miss.

We kicked 16.8 or something and never really in it.

As long as we get to play Adelaide in Melbourne for the first time this century I will be happy. Can’t even remember the last time we played them down here!

I do. Telstra dome about 07-08, they kicked I think 11.0 to half timeand maybe finished up on 20.3 or something - Knights & Tippett basically could not miss.

As I recall one of the Motlops had a day out. Probably one of the very few that year.

As long as we get to play Adelaide in Melbourne for the first time this century I will be happy. Can't even remember the last time we played them down here!

l can, it is not so long ago. They kicked goals from everywhere and could hardly miss all night, they ended up with a score something like 20 goals 5. 

l can, it is not so long ago. They kicked goals from everywhere and could hardly miss all night, they ended up with a score something like 20 goals 5.
That was Dangerfield's debut game wasn't it?

I remember that game. We were up by 18 points or so going into the last quarter. I was so angry that game. We should have won.

Every year we play Collingwood, Carlton and Richmond twice, doubt you have a leak.

As I recall one of the Motlops had a day out. Probably one of the very few that year.
Don't think they've ever had a Motlop

It was a day game and Knights kicked 5. Reimers played well.

Think that was the game just before they announced sheeds was getting the ■■■■ at the end of the year?

Think that was the game just before they announced sheeds was getting the ■■■■ at the end of the year?

No, we beat them around the time of Sheeds, which obviously added to the controversy.
http://stats.rleague.com/afl/teams/essendon/allgames_tm.html

I do. Telstra dome about 07-08, they kicked I think 11.0 to half timeand maybe finished up on 20.3 or something - Knights & Tippett basically could not miss. We kicked 16.8 or something and never really in it.

I take the blame for that one. Kurt Muppett was lining up for his first and I said to my mate 'this guy can't kick for crap'. Think he finished with 7.1. Sorry.

Why are we complaining, we have won the last 3 times we played them in Adelaide, and there is no better sight in afl than sulking crows fans.

Why are we complaining, we have won the last 3 times we played them in Adelaide, and there is no better sight in afl than sulking crows fans.

Disagree.
There is no better sight than sulking Collingwood supporters!
I especially love when they blame umpiring for losng by 80 points.

Disagree.

May just be me, half my family are crows fans (they live in SA), so I love seeing them loose.
Although both Carlton games this year were pretty sweet. I've never partied as hard after a game after the second win! So many Carlton fans almost in tears around me!

Disagree.
May just be me, half my family are crows fans (they live in SA), so I love seeing them loose.
Although both Carlton games this year were pretty sweet. I've never partied as hard after a game after the second win! So many Carlton fans almost in tears around me!
Agree,there is no better sight than stunned,confused & anguished Carlton fans,and we did it to them twice this year..
They're a troubled lot!!

They beat us in 2012.

I think it’s time for a game at the Gabba, hasn’t been a game up here since Lloyd kicked his 900th I think. Sick of watching ■■■■■■ Lions games just to watch a live game…

The Adel aide game was 2009.

Jobe kicked 4, Hooker tried his hand at rucking, and Lucas dropped back to CHB to cover for him.

Frustrating game, much like most of knight’s tenure

I think it's time for a game at the Gabba, hasn't been a game up here since Lloyd kicked his 900th I think. Sick of watching ***** Lions games just to watch a live game......

Played there in 2011. Hocking got rubbed out.