2015 Guernsey

https://www.bombershop.com.au/2015-essendon-guernsey-sleeveless-adult-home

Seems to have been released. What are people’s thoughts?

I despise the grey stripe on the side, it’s unnecessary and denigrates our famous jumper.

The monogram type logo is on the back neck rather than normal logo. Players guernseys haven’t had the logo previously while guernseys for sale have. Will this be the same?

Thoughts?

Looks like it's black with a red sash...

Grey pinstripe doesn't bother me. 

It's a nice subtle bit of conditioning for all the jumper tragics. 

More a seam than a stripe.  I don't mind it - it's red and black, so no objections.  Would love to see Stand by Hird on the back, but I guess we can't have everything.

Guessing the grey line is the manufacturer marketing their “new side seam structure”.
I don‘t like it but in practice you won‘t see it.

Grey stripe - honestly not necessary to the EFC, but what can we do?? I Don't like it at all, not needed

Already sold out with the clash jumper, doesn't matter what else they do.

The grey seam/line is woeful. Letting apparel companies add their own twist to a jumper is a big no-no, and I have to say the training and off-field gear for 2015 looks pretty rank. Don’t reckon I will be buying anything this season by the looks of what they have advertised, maybe some 2014 stuff they still have around…

I really dig the heritage logo on the back - nod to our clubs history (imagine having to tolerate BBFFC / SMFC crap)

The red on the sash looks darker or is it me? Anyway, looks more appealing.

Logo at the back looks sick!! The grey stream does definitely ruin the design though but at least it’s very thin.

Maybe if we stopped buggerising with our jumper we wouldn’t need a heritage logo as a nod to the past, the jumper itself would be that.

Why must we always get on our knees?

Not droopy enough.

The red on the sash looks darker or is it me? Anyway, looks more appealing.
Logo at the back looks sick!! The grey stream does definitely ruin the design though but at least it's very thin.

I agree. I do like that, just that pissant seam thing. If it was black it would look less conspicuous and I'd be fine with it...

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see a real one, or at least a photo of a real one.

Looks brilliant as does all the other new Adidas gear..well done Bombers. I'm sure they will sell heaps of the new stuff.

Why?

Why.

Grey stripe... yuk... must fix imo. And that gay AFL logo on the front... 

The black looks blacker than usual.

Like the EFC logo. The grey seams make it look like its inside out.

Would not even shoplift one of them. Utter ■■■■■. 2/10.

$120 is way too expensive. Not sure why we need the grey stripe but as someone said earlier, we sold out with the grey top we have now so I don’t care anymore.

Like the EFC logo. The grey seams make it look like its inside out.

Would not even shoplift one of them. Utter ■■■■■. 2/10.

Generous assessment. Uncharacteristically so.