2016 Membership

Ha ha under ‘50% on the Boundary’ section You’re defecting to Collingwood

“Where do you stand?” Sounds like they’re playing the guilt card. Like those telemarketers who ask why you don’t want to help the underprivileged.

"Where do you stand?" Sounds like they're playing the guilt card. Like those telemarketers who ask why you don't want to help the underprivileged.

When they do that, just ask them what percentage of the money actually gets to the needy, & how much goes to paying execs & people like them, that call to solicit the money, & tell them if it’s not at least 90% like World Vision & Oxfam, then why don’t they?? Then tell them they can fk off.

Why when living in Perth should I buy a Beyond the Boundary Premium for $145 when I could buy a 3 game flexi for $75 and get the same thing(plus 3 games)?

"Where do you stand?" Sounds like they're playing the guilt card. Like those telemarketers who ask why you don't want to help the underprivileged.

When they do that, just ask them what percentage of the money actually gets to the needy, & how much goes to paying execs & people like them, that call to solicit the money, & tell them if it’s not at least 90% like World Vision & Oxfam, then why don’t they?? Then tell them they can fk off.

I’ve decided to keep a book of raffle tickets beside the door.

That way when any local person comes door knocking and selling tickets, like the lady a couple of doors up. I offer her some for exactly the same amount as mine cost.

That way I buy the tickets and go into the prize draw, she buys my tickets, and the money goes in my pocket. Voila!

Why when living in Perth should I buy a Beyond the Boundary Premium for $145 when I could buy a 3 game flexi for $75 and get the same thing(plus 3 games)?

Yeah its strange. The beyond the boundary membership seems terrible value. Even the digital plus one is cheaper and you get pretty much the same thing plus an afl live subscription.

The interstate memberships have deteriorated over the years. Used to get some decent goodies once upon a time, last years were laughable(worst stubby holder I’ve ever seen) but this year we get zip!

EFC have been screwing their WA supporters for years - both financially but especially playing such deplorable games in Perth.

It’s a very tough gig being an EFC supporter in WA.

EFC have been screwing their WA supporters for years - both financially but especially playing such deplorable games in Perth.

They got a couple of ripping games in 2013.

Plenty of Bomber supporters over here but not members. Wonder why!

yep i realised this last year and switched to a 3 game flexi

Your deplorable games beat the hell out of the games Essendon play in Hobart!

Was wavering whether to renew, but the guilt trip slogan may just tip me the other way. (Probably not, but I don’t appreciate the tone)

Prince of Wales Bay mate. 20 Bender Drive Derwent Park Where the Incat factory is. EFC fans always welcome. Blitzers even more so.

How long have you been there Boot? Wish I’d known back in May, I was nearby setting up the new Glenorchy Bunnings. Plenty of cr@p coffee around Glenorchy & Moonah.

The 'Mem16er" thing on the scarf and sticker is horrible.

Prince of Wales Bay mate. 20 Bender Drive Derwent Park Where the Incat factory is. EFC fans always welcome. Blitzers even more so.

How long have you been there Boot? Wish I’d known back in May, I was nearby setting up the new Glenorchy Bunnings. Plenty of cr@p coffee around Glenorchy & Moonah.

Since about June.

Hmmm … I’ve bought a bit of stuff at that Bunnings setting the cafe up.
Maybe if I blew it up they’d send you back to fix it …

So…what the rest of us aren’t worth a coffee?

Prihince of Wales Bay mate. 20 Bender Drive Derwent Park Where the Incat factory is. EFC fans always welcome. Blitzers even more so.

Rofl … get your ■■■■ down there and find out!

I have a conference in Hobart next week. If I can drag myself away from the drudgery I will drop in

Prihince of Wales Bay mate. 20 Bender Drive Derwent Park Where the Incat factory is. EFC fans always welcome. Blitzers even more so.

Rofl … get your ■■■■ down there and find out!

NickyD and I have been meaning to pop in for lunch for ages.

Do it…Would be good to meet you.