2016 Membership

Where is your cafe, 'boot? I’ll have to call in and say hi. But only if you can make me a red and black milkshake.

Will sign up again just not sure of membership level as I’ll be OS all of August

Ahh, things we do for love eh? (Was never worried at all it was coz you wanted to get closer to your family in a more accepting environment ;) )

Do have a little trouble equating the guy in that photo standing in front of his truck , with an owner waiting on ■■■■■ hipsters in a cafe though … “Can I have a single orgin, organic, fair trade, one crack roasted, altitude grown bean decaf soy latte in a jar please?”

“we have coffee … do you want coffee?”

lol

Rofl.
Things have changed just a little my friend

Oscar and I at Franks Cider Bar

Our little cafe by the boats

Now, that’s what you call a Reboot. The difference shedding a couple of kegs & a new hat makes eh?

Cafe, looks like a nice relaxed lifestyle, (other than the whole having to put up with customers thing).

When Hirdy went I thought the club had a lot of work to do to get me to renew my membership. Putting up the price and giving me less is not what I was thinking!
Fair enough. However the salary cap keeps rising, staff wages probably rise slightly and I'm sure the cost of business is rising. If the club kept membership subs stagnant, how would the club expect to continue to cover its costs and invest in the football department?

Unfortunately inflation impacts football clubs as well.

My only disappointment once again is there appears a lack of creativity in the membership packages to create real value for the vast army of fans living outside of Victoria… But I have been banging away at this unsuccessfully for years now!

Ahh, things we do for love eh? (Was never worried at all it was coz you wanted to get closer to your family in a more accepting environment ;) )

Do have a little trouble equating the guy in that photo standing in front of his truck , with an owner waiting on ■■■■■ hipsters in a cafe though … “Can I have a single orgin, organic, fair trade, one crack roasted, altitude grown bean decaf soy latte in a jar please?”

lol

Hmmm … The BJ Goddard of cafe owners… Lots of finger pointing, constantly on the warpath against slackers… Rigid quality control

Or so I’ve heard

Cafe by the 'boots

Hmmm … never seen that one

I still can’t find the membership I had last year when was only Etihad reserved seat, no access to MCG. It was about $90 from memory, has it been removed?

When Hirdy went I thought the club had a lot of work to do to get me to renew my membership. Putting up the price and giving me less is not what I was thinking!

Price gone up?

Price gone up.

Naturally I mean its not like were at the premier ■■■■■■■ ground of the city.

Price gone up.
I'd bet every other teams have too.

Can I throw in the towel without talking about it?

Good piece though.

Where do you stand, sounds like #standbyhird.

Strange slogan. Leaves me cold

That 10fps parallax scrolling effect tho

That 10fps parallax scrolling effect tho

Jeez, I mean, jeeez!

Where do I stand??? I don’t! I’ve got reserved seats!

M20 generally

lol

Rofl.
Things have changed just a little my friend

Oscar and I at Franks Cider Bar

Our little cafe by the boats