2017 Candidate Q and A

AFL pass + Kodi + Chromecast = watch on any size TV.

3 Likes

Worth more than a ‘like’.
Well said.

1 Like

Having had the pleasure of meeting @Catherine_Lio, I can tell you that she is a passionate Dons fan and an assett to the club.

It feels like we have finally turned a corner as a club and put the nastiness of the last few years behind us. Great off-season so far, outstanding financials, and just a general air of positivity. I think it’s a no-brainer to reinstate the incumbents and not rock the boat.

7 Likes

Thank you for the very kind words G-Unit. Bring on 2018!

1 Like

Lets be honest, it’s a battle for 1 spot, as Sean Wellman will easily top the vote without needing to do or say anything

Wouldn’t he take Heffernan’s spot?

NO. The Club is appointing someone to take Heff’s spot.

Paul and Katie are up for re-election. It is their positions we are voting for.

Not really a Q to candidates but to ask Catherine and Paul if EFC made a submission to the Hunt Sports Plan ; if the Wood inquiry team have consulted with the EFC; or other EFC indirect input to the Wood inquiry

It seems more an initiative to elevate australia on the world stage. wtf would afl have to do with that?

Good to see that Catherine will look into it!
No way will you get “PC Mirror Man” to follow anything up based on my experience!

Sorry, have I missed something here karma?

I pursued you on why you had an apparent issue with the club, I listened to you and discussed it at length with you (despite me in no way being obligated to approach you in the first place about it), checked in on the details and checked back with you. Was there some part of that which wasn’t appropriate? Or is this regarding something else that I’m not aware of?
Also given my growing waistline the past few years I’ve largely avoided mirrors.

4 Likes

Sure the AFL and clubs should just roll over When Hunt proposes to replace the AFL tribunal with a national tribunal, among other things.

Not to my knowledge bigallan, though presentations and the like are more an operational matter so I’m not sure definitively.

1 Like

Should hire him as vfl photographer

1 Like

Paul: Thanks your prompt response. I take it that the Board has not addressed the EFC interests in the inquiry under way.

This doesn’t feel like a candidate Q&A question sorry bigallan, if you’d like to address the board on an area of business that only a spokesperson would address I’d recommend the Members Forum tonight, certainly I won’t speak to board business that wouldn’t have been discussed publicly in here on any topic sorry.

Paul: Thanks. This is not questioning your candidature but does go to governance. Our 2012 problems in part related to the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing.
I am not suggesting that every operational matter should go to the Board for approval, but when the Board is not aware of the changes in AFL support rights to GF tickets or what might be EFC policy to a major sports inquiry, I think there is a problem. And I did not ask for the EFC position on Hunt’s proposals.

In the US, NBA League Pass is blacked out when cable have games anyway, right? So we’d be no better off if the AFL create a similar arrangement.

This information should be kept private. Personal relationships should not be made public and I find this a breach

You’ve got a conveniently poor memory PC!
Just have a think about that conversation and what you committed to do following it.
Big fail!