2017 Fixture Leaks and Hopes

Appears we are only having 2 Friday night games in 2017 according to The Age today. Must have been some clues form the radio rights. I honestly thought we would have more Friday nights. Surely we will have less Sunday twilight games. Surely we get the best fixture in a decade next year. Even this years was poor for a bottom six side the year before.

I liked the Saturday afternoon games. Hope we get a few more of those!

Once we demonstrate that we are actually a decent team then we will deserve more prime time slots (Friday night, Saturday night).

As it stands we have finished bottom 4 the last 2 years (regardless of circumstances), and the last time we won a final John Howard was our PM.

We need to prove ourselves. I think we can be a very dangerous team in the next couple of years and hopefully get rewarded accordingly.

Nothing ■■■■■■■ me more than a couple of years ago when the AFL gave Carlton about 5 Friday night games when they were battlers. I think they’ve learnt.

C 7 sooked that we had too many Friday night games and were shyte so get us off prime time.

At the end of the year they will be begging the AFL to put us back on.

They’re the best to attend. Fri night is the best when sitting at home. Imo that is.

They’re the best to attend. Fri night is the best when sitting at home. Imo that is.

Love the Sunday 1:10 game and Saturday afternoon games. Don't mind Saturday night either, but Sunday 3:20/4:40 can suck balls

Freo in Melbourne PLS

Apple had just released the first ever ipad the last time this happened

arvo games suck, bring on the night @ the G.

2 x vs Collingwood
2 x vs Carlton
2 x vs Richmond

Freo in Melbourne FFS!

Swans and Freo in Melbourne and more MCG games except Melbourne who can come to Etihad

Correction: Swans not in Sydney. We get home games against them every year or so – it’s that we’ve played them in Sydney every year* since ~1998 that is the extraction of the urine.

• bar one, when we propped up the debut of GWS’s boutique stadium instead.

MCG: 2 x Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond and Hawthorn
Etihad: Sydney, Fremantle, Brisbane, Gold Coast, North, Melbourne, Bulldogs, St. Kilda, Geelong
Away: West Coast, Adelaide, Port Adelaide, GWS

Swans and Freo in Melbourne and more MCG games except Melbourne who can come to Etihad

so much this

Last time we played Melbourne at Etihad was 2010 i think

As long as we get the following teams twice:

Brisbane
Gold Coast
Fremantle
Carlton

Seeing as we finished last we should get the best draw possible.

Knowing the AFL our first 6 rounds will looks something like this:

Round 1: v.s West Coast (away)
Round 2: Hawthorn (50 free kicks to 2)
Round 3: Sydney (Away)
Round 4: Geelong
Round 5: GWS (away)

Free kicks:

8 to us- 180 to them

so much this

Last time we played Melbourne at Etihad was 2010 i think

As long as we get the following teams twice:

Brisbane
Gold Coast
Fremantle
Carlton

Seeing as we finished last we should get the best draw possible.

Knowing the AFL our first 6 rounds will looks something like this:

Round 1: v.s West Coast (away)
Round 2: Hawthorn (50 free kicks to 2)
Round 3: Sydney (Away)
Round 4: Geelong
Round 5: GWS (away)

Free kicks:

8 to us- 180 to them

ayyyy 5-0 to start the season looks good

Looks like some people have forgotten the reason why we play Melbourne at MCG as our home game.

Looks like some people have forgotten the reason why we play Melbourne at MCG as our home game.

AFaiL know that Melbourne can’t win at Etihad??

I honestly don’t really care as long as we have as few Sunday games as possible. FK those matches.

AFaiL know that Melbourne can’t win at Etihad??

We play the game at MCG as a home game and any away a game at the MCG we can still were our original Guernsey.

One of the board members who was on here during election time said so. 2015 election.

Play Melbourne at Docklands, not the MCG.