2017 Fixture Leaks and Hopes

Looks like some people have forgotten the reason why we play Melbourne at MCG as our home game.

AFaiL know that Melbourne can’t win at Etihad??

We play the game at MCG as a home game and any away a game at the MCG we can still were our original Guernsey.

One of the board members who was on here during election time said so. 2015 election.

Ah yes.

Hence why basically all our games against them in the past 6-7 years have been our home games.

Do we even really clash with Melbourne that much?? One wonders how we ever coped 15+ years ago

Looks like some people have forgotten the reason why we play Melbourne at MCG as our home game.

We play the game at MCG as a home game and any away a game at the MCG we can still were our original Guernsey.

One of the board members who was on here during election time said so. 2015 election.

Ah yes.

Hence why basically all our games against them in the past 6-7 years have been our home games.

Do we even really clash with Melbourne that much?? One wonders how we ever coped 15+ years ago

I want to know what’s the point of it considering we now wear a clash Guernsey against a few teams.

Ah yes.

I want to know what’s the point of it considering we now wear a clash Guernsey against a few teams.

Yep…why not just play them at Etihad and then wear the clash when we play away at the G?

Playing Melbourne at the MCG means we annoy (and don’t have to cope with many) Dawk fans at Docklands.

Hmmmm… Just realised we should get one of the easiest draws for 2017 based on 2016 results. Should make finals a lot easier to reach.

Hmmmm... Just realised we should get one of the easiest draws for 2017 based on 2016 results. Should make finals a lot easier to reach.

Comedy thread --------------->>>>>>>

Hmmmm... Just realised we should get one of the easiest draws for 2017 based on 2016 results. Should make finals a lot easier to reach.

Woo hoo.

Anywhere any time.

Anywhere any time.

After netball, no shower?

Freo in Melbourne PLS

Apple had just released the first ever ipad the last time this happened

• Kevin Rudd was PM
  • Analog TV
  • We had a droopy sash
  • Knighta
  • Jay Neagle

I actually think playing Melbourne at the MCG is a sound decision.

As if any of you prefer to go to etihad than the G and it maximises the crowd because the MCC members go. We always get around 50K, would be closer to 35 if we played Melbourne at etihad.

I actually think playing Melbourne at the MCG is a sound decision.

As if any of you prefer to go to etihad than the G and it maximises the crowd because the MCC members go. We always get around 50K, would be closer to 35 if we played Melbourne at etihad.

Yet we could pull 55-65k playing Hawthorn or Geelong at the MCG.

Swans and Freo in Melbourne and more MCG games except Melbourne who can come to Etihad

so much this

Last time we played Melbourne at Etihad was 2010 i think

As long as we get the following teams twice:

Brisbane
Gold Coast
Fremantle
Carlton

Seeing as we finished last we should get the best draw possible.

Knowing the AFL our first 6 rounds will looks something like this:

Round 1: v.s West Coast (away)
Round 2: Hawthorn (50 free kicks to 2)
Round 3: Sydney (Away)
Round 4: Geelong
Round 5: GWS (away)

Free kicks:

8 to us- 180 to them

Optimist.

Playing Melbourne twice in a season would be nice (and well overdue)

Last time that happened John Coleman was alive.

The clubs we play twice should be the clubs we’ve had a rivalry with for over 100 years.

F*ck the new clubs.

Tiges set to lose most of their Friday nights.

If it’s only 3 Friday nights then at least minimise Sunday games.

Give us plenty of sat day/night games a few sunDAY games and and a Thursday night away game.

I WANT st Kilda on a Sunday twi light.

I want to play minnow clubs like Dogs,Saints at the G fark Jihad stadium those teams wouldn’t stand a chance against us at the G.

I WANT st Kilda on a Sunday twi light.

Would be a dream if we could get this twice, home and away