Adel Away
Syd Away
GWS Away
Port Home
Bris Home
Gold Coast Home
Fremantle Home

Well at least we get to boo Ryder

We did that once already and he scored 4 goals to win the game for them.

I’ll be shutting my clam next time.

whats the bet we get

WCE away
Adel Away
Syd Away
GWS Away
Port Home
Bris Home
Gold Coast Home
Fremantle Home

I’ll be letting rip on that judas prick

You guys are doing the whole reverse psychology thing all wrong (you know that’s how the AFL works)

Here’s an example:

FRIDAY NIGHTS SUCK ■■■ - I HOPE WE GET NONE
SATURDAY AFTERNOON SUCKS ■■■ - I HOPE WE GET NONE
SUNDAY TWILIGHT IS THE ■■■■■■■ BEST - I HOPE ALL 22 GAMES ARE SUNDAY TWILIGHT!

Watch the results, thank me later

I don’t get the Friday night love? You have to rush from work and then we get murdered by umpires Nicholls and Chamberlain and your weekend is ruined.

Remember that one against Sydney in 2014 when McVeigg ran head first into Hibberd’s stomach and got a free then Hanneberry knocked Hurley’s block off as Hurley was bending to pick up the ball and play on was called?

Or when Smack’s marks weren’t called against Norf in 2015 and it lost us the game?

Gimme 22 Saturday Arvos.

whats the bet we get

WCE away
Adel Away
Syd Away
GWS Away
Port Home
Bris Home
Gold Coast Home
Fremantle Home

He did that on Steinberg. Good luck doing that on Hurls or Hooker or Hartley.

Judas ■■■■.

The Sunday 110 games are just as bad as the twilight. So hard to get to and they knock your whole day out.

I really like Sunday 320. If we are to be saddled with Sunday’s then more of those thanks.

I really like Sunday 320. If we are to be saddled with Sunday's then more of those thanks.
Worst timeslot of all
I really like Sunday 320. If we are to be saddled with Sunday's then more of those thanks.
Worst timeslot of all
Simply a timeslot created for television so that it runs into the news. Good for television viewers but crap for those who go to the game, although not as bad as 4:40 Sunday.
Worst timeslot of all
Depending where you live, you'll struggle to get home by 7. Usually takes 15-20 minutes to get to the car, another 20 to get out of the car park if at MCG.

It’s the worst time slot apart from 4:40 on a sunday

Worst timeslot of all
Depending where you live, you'll struggle to get home by 7. Usually takes 15-20 minutes to get to the car, another 20 to get out of the car park if at MCG.

It’s the worst time slot apart from 4:40 on a sunday

The former 2:10 timeslot on Sunday afternoon used to be great. Crowds have dipped off slightly since they were moved to 3:20, only because the AFL wants television numbers to increase slightly compared to the satisfaction of fans.

I don't get the Friday night love? You have to rush from work and then we get murdered by umpires Nicholls and Chamberlain and your weekend is ruined.

Remember that one against Sydney in 2014 when McVeigg ran head first into Hibberd’s stomach and got a free then Hanneberry knocked Hurley’s block off as Hurley was bending to pick up the ball and play on was called?

Or when Smack’s marks weren’t called against Norf in 2015 and it lost us the game?

Gimme 22 Saturday Arvos.

Exactly. Worse when you’ve got kids.

Surprised at the 320 hatred! I think it’s perfect. You can get a fair hit done with your sunday before you head in. 110 torpedoes the entire day. 440 is obviously ridiculous.

All the sh*t teams play on sundays

When we have maybe 4 or so a year, youll know we are going somewhere

whats the bet we get

WCE away
Adel Away
Syd Away
GWS Away
Port Home
Bris Home
Gold Coast Home
Fremantle Home

He did that on Steinberg. Good luck doing that on Hurls or Hooker or Hartley.

Judas ■■■■.

STAND BY THE 34.

Worst timeslot of all

Worst thing about it is until about 5pm you don’t know whether your weekend is wasted or not.

At least with friday nights, as mundane as they are, you at least have 2 free days to take your mind of it.

Surprised at the 320 hatred! I think it's perfect. You can get a fair hit done with your sunday before you head in. 110 torpedoes the entire day. 440 is obviously ridiculous.

If the work aint done by 1:10 on a Sunday, it aint getting done that weekend. The time difference between 3:20 and 4:40 is negligible, how does it go from great to ludicrous for you? Not having a go, just curious.

1:10 at the Dome is absoutely perfect for young kids and you still have time to enjoy the late arvo too.

Surprised at the 320 hatred! I think it's perfect. You can get a fair hit done with your sunday before you head in. 110 torpedoes the entire day. 440 is obviously ridiculous.

If the work aint done by 1:10 on a Sunday, it aint getting done that weekend. The time difference between 3:20 and 4:40 is negligible, how does it go from great to ludicrous for you? Not having a go, just curious.

1:10 at the Dome is absoutely perfect for young kids and you still have time to enjoy the late arvo too.

All good man, why would anyone be having a go about people’s preference for timeslots!

It takes me about an hour to get to Etihad, slightly less for the G.

If we have a 1:10 game I would have to leave around or before midday to make the first bounce (not enough time to get anything done) They I wouldn’t get home till 5ish, weekend over.

4:40 I’d have plenty of time to get things done or attend other events but I wouldn’t get home till 8:30ish, which is not ideal for a Sunday and also not ideal in that I miss the little one’s bedtime.

3:20 - I get until 2pm to get things done, which makes all the difference compared to midday, and I can then be home by around 6:40ish which is in time for dinner and the little one’s bedtime.

Personal preference I guess.