2017 Grand Final. Adelaide vs ..........Richmond (yes really)

Winner: Rance
Margin: Rance
First Goal: Rance
NSM: Rance
Random Spud to pay the game of his life: Not Rance

9 Likes

Ha!

He can’t come here. Adelaide is full.

But not to capacity.

8 Likes

My mum is a Richmond fan so I want them to win for her

37 years is a long time without a premiership

4 Likes

Umpires have already been announced.

“Oh my god! Dusty hit Sloane with the steel chair! The ref didn’t see it!”

4 Likes

We are still better than Richmond right? You know the pathetic club who haven’t played in a winning final for almost 7 hours.

2 Likes

Really? While I haven’t watched lots of adelaide games and without looking at stats, they seem to consistently score over or near 100 points.

It’ll be interesting to see how richmond forward line, however, go against the adelaide. Wonder if adelaide will be too tall in their backline?

Winner: Adelaide

Margin: 19

First Goal: Betts

NSM: Matt Crouch
Random Spud to pay the game of his life: Caddy or Prestia

Offensive as in being offended I think

2 Likes

Lol - yeah you’re right.

1 Like

Please

Crows by 40+ in a canter

Richo inconsolable on the 7 broadcast :slight_smile: after a Gf loss.

Oh and Crows by plenty.
M Crouch nsm.

Richo can perform self felatio live and it will offer more to the games commentary than what he normally does. He should not be calling Richmond games just like Ling should be far away from Geelong games.

Fark Richmond with their pale imitation Essendon sash.

Just think:

1. Worzel Gummidge played in their last premiership.

2. If Dimma knew how to work a laptop presentation he might be our coach now, instead of theirs… [I know, I know, but blaming the far cup on Hawthorn is just lame…]

My Mum was a Richmond fan, too, but she had the good sense to change allegiance to the Dons when she married into an Essendon family. As a reward, she saw Coleman play every game of his career (except at Kardinia Park).

37 years may be a long time — but it’s still not long enough.

6 Likes

I farkin hate Richmond.

Go you Crows.

12 Likes

Sorry, no pun intended.

Hate Richmond

Meh Adelaide

1 Like

Rance will win the nsm even if the tiges get a flogging cause luke darcy is one of the judges! And we all know the relationship that exists between thise two

1 Like

Be interesting to see if anything gets mentioned about the Tiger aren’t or the size of the Tiger crowd.

Didn’t get mentioned yesterday at all.

1 Like

Tigers winning prelim was like Trump winning republican pre-selection.
Like it will make for a better week but I don’t want to risk them winning the lot.

1 Like