2017 Grand Final. Adelaide vs ..........Richmond (yes really)

Q1: Was the head contacted?
Q2: Was there any other option? Yes? 1 Week
Force level/intent = added penalty.
Past record = penalty adjustment.

Will either fucktard cothin or Ellis get done? No. Even with fucktard cothin being on 2 FARKING STRIKES that he should HAVE BEEN FARKIN SUSPENDED FOR LIKE ZERRET!!! Because this game is farked. 'It’s the shades of grey that ‘make our game so wonderful’.

4 Likes

Garrunteed he’ll get off, as they’ll say his attack was on the ball. Plus they’ll use the Barry Hall rule, and just ignore any incidence leading to the Grand Final.

If you look at it; while his head might be down & he was over the football… Cotchin actually made no attempted to collect the football. His momentum was purely towards Shiel, with his head over the football.
Cotchin has been let off a number of times under the Adam goodes ruling of ‘but he’s good bloke’ case, this season. He should cop a week or two with his current carry over points.

On the other hand, Brendan Ellis should be a garuntee to miss the Grand Final. His hit was thuggish, got the elbow up, chose to bump instead of tackle, and got the GWS in the chin.

I think it’ll play out that Teflon Trent will be suspended by the MRP then get off on a challenge on Tuesday after every biomechanics expert in the land has given dodgy evidence.

For the game:
Adelaide by 21 points.
Castagna first goal
The NSM will go to whoever the fark Hirdy wants it to go to :wink:

Richmond fans are just the type of utter ■■■■■ that would boo during hirds NSM presentation

2 Likes

Led by that c*nt Bartlett.

1 Like

Richmond celebrated a hell of a lot after the prelim win. A hell of a lot.

Not that I gave anyone except Sydney the slightest chance of knocking off adelaide, but IMO Richmond have already played their grand final just by getting there.

8 Likes

Yep I was tellin riewoldt to shutup and get off the ground, aint won yet

Riewoldt was on the ground?

1 Like

Did his typical routine, did nothing for 3 1/2 quarters and then started to pop up in junk time

Will do the same next week win or lose, not get a touch when it matters and then kick 4 in the last to cut the Crows margin from 54 to 30

Yes…& by qtr time too, pls!!
A tiger humiliation would at least provide some sort of calm to this unbearable media sh/tstorm.

4 Likes

Hope Richmond win by 10+ goals just to see this place go into meltdown.

Regardless of their supporters how we don’t barrack for an ex premiership player of ours as their coach is beyond me.

Who cares what their supporters are like.

2 Likes

Not long enough.
Hopefully not half way yet

People who need to deal with said bunch of ■■■■■ care.

2 Likes

After the 4 years of ■■■■ we went through nothing any opposition supporter will ever say about our club can would move me a single bit

I was thinking this too and hope that you are right.

I have this nagging terrible feeling that I can’t explain that is worrying me though.

Would have much rathered the lower risk option of them not getting there.

Someone please post a Broken Matt Hardy gif of him looking perplexed :thinking:

Imagine the irony if Cotchin gets suspended and Richmond ends up appealing to the Supreme Court. Fighting against injustice of the AFL.
Long way to go before this eventuates but it is a little tasty.

Plenty of talk about the TIGER ARMY!!! overcoming all the adversity of being ■■■■ for 30 years and no talk of the crows overcoming the ACTUAL adversity of having their coach brutally murdered.

17 Likes

Cotchin should go for that imo. It was crude and dangerous. Sheil got there first, had his head over it and two hands on it. Cotchin was protecting himself and got him front on. Of course Haneburry got off and Hurley was blamed so in all likelihood they’ll let it slide

3 Likes

Anyone else think it would be karmic justice if cothcin missed the final ??

It’ll be interesting to see how the mrp handle this. He’s pretty much had his 2 freebies this year , like it or not he concussed a player by his attack on the ball , his him high obviously and deserves at least a week.

But will they have the balls to suspend him ??? I’m betting not

7 Likes