2017 membership

Nah. Dunno. Maybe. Don't think I will.

(Mine just rolls over.)

Sure it’s not a Richmond membership?

They never came to my door to thank me this year. Booooo.

My membership rolls over, but did receive a letter to change reserved seat. No problem after ringing membership dept. moved a bit forward which will be great , away from opposition supporters. Ethihad level 3 city wing.

Regardless of membership category, any members this year that didnt show up to the GWS game should be blacklisted from the next GF that we play in. Pissweak.

Stupid question (perhaps belongs in dumb questions amnesty) and I have deleted it three times, but I need to know:

Does a family membership count as one member or however many are in the family?

Regardless of membership category, any members this year that didnt show up to the GWS game should be blacklisted from the next GF that we play in. Pissweak.
Well, there goes sixteen years of wasted* Gold/Highmark membership.
  • OK, I did get to watch the Bears’ saline injections run all over us late in that first year…

On board for 2017

Make me

I can wait 20 years.

It doesn’t count if you turn up just to abuse the team.

Well, (if I could just play Mendozaaa for a second) I guess they won’t have anything to worry about.

I can wait 20 years.

You want the lid off thread mate.

It doesn’t count if you turn up just to abuse the team.

Never abused the team. Too busy laughing.

DonWillo Bach In and Da Family 2017 Go Bombers…

A Flexi General costs $180 and gets you into the ground, except presumably on ANZAC Day and maybe the Dreamtime game. You can then sit in the General Admission area provided that you can find a seat, or you can stand like I always do.

The Bronze membership costs $380 and gives you a reserved seat at all home games, including ANZAC Day. Reserved seats at Docklands are behind the goals on Level 1 or on the wing and flanks in the first few rows on Level 3.

Our slogan should be -

17 in '17

I should try to sign up just expensive compared to other sports especially from the country
I mean bbl is like 30 bucks

I should try to sign up just expensive compared to other sports especially from the country I mean bbl is like 30 bucks

checkout sports outside the country.

Def sign up. Anzac Day is a home game I think this year? Not sure what day it’s on tho.