2017 membership

Def sign up. Anzac Day is a home game I think this year? Not sure what day it's on tho.

ANZAC Day is our home game and it’s a Tuesday

Def sign up. Anzac Day is a home game I think this year? Not sure what day it's on tho.
April 25th.

Does that help, tinhill? :wink:

ANZAC Day is our home game and it’s a Tuesday

Thought that was for the LOLZ but it actually is

I should try to sign up just expensive compared to other sports especially from the country I mean bbl is like 30 bucks

I live in tassie and I’m upgrading mine to a High Mark.
Club needs the dollars more than ever at the moment.
How many members we have doesn’t count as much as how much they spend.

Bundled mine with my MCC which I figure is already bleeding me dry so another $99 isn’t going to make much difference.

I should try to sign up just expensive compared to other sports especially from the country I mean bbl is like 30 bucks

Yeah same. 3 High Mark memberships from SA, hope to get to 9 or 10 games

I buy two memberships. I dont need two. But i buy two. Mainly so i can buy two anzac day tickets

I buy two memberships. I dont need two. But i buy two. Mainly so i can buy two anzac day tickets

So you do need 2 memberships.

And maybe if the club had a backbone or proper people in change it wouldnt have had to fork out about $3m in fines and other related crap

We’re doing 2 from Tassie.
Going to try for 6 or 7 games.

Bundled mine with my MCC which I figure is already bleeding me dry so another $99 isn't going to make much difference.

Wait, you can do that?

Bundled mine with my MCC which I figure is already bleeding me dry so another $99 isn't going to make much difference.

Wait, you can do that?

Yup. MCC bill came in the mail and you can tick which membership you want.

• Normal MCC
  • Normal MCC + 3 game Bombers membership
  • Normal MCC + home game Bombers membership (I chose this one)

The club had a 7 game membership with reserved seats at Etihad only, what happened to that?

102 members so far. How does that stack up against this time last year DJR?

I believe you’ll find that’s an infinite increase.

Promising.

■■■■ I wish I didn’t work in hospitality. I would buy the high mark and not even think twice.

Wait, you can do that?

• Normal MCC

Yeah, I did the same. I don’t know if they’ve dropped the prices or what, but it seems a pretty good deal this year - 7(?) home games for $99 in addition to the MCC membership (not that MCC is in any way cost efficient!).
I had been doing the 3 game membership separately and then just buying GA tickets for all of the other games, this makes it a bit more streamlined.

We’re doing 2 from Tassie.
Going to try for 6 or 7 games.

We are meant to be in the US for around 4-5 weeks in September and I havnt had the heart to tell the wife the holiday will have to be cut short when we make the GF

Wait, you can do that?

• Normal MCC

Yeah, I did the same. I don’t know if they’ve dropped the prices or what, but it seems a pretty good deal this year - 7(?) home games for $99 in addition to the MCC membership (not that MCC is in any way cost efficient!).
I had been doing the 3 game membership separately and then just buying GA tickets for all of the other games, this makes it a bit more streamlined.

When I saw it was only $99 extra my eyes lit up. For some reason I thought it was almost $1000 to combine them last season.

The club had a 7 game membership with reserved seats at Etihad only, what happened to that?

Wasn’t available as a bundle this year but membership told me you could buy it online. It doesn’t appear though. Maybe you can only renew it if you already had it.

Wait, you can do that?

• Normal MCC

I see.

Only just taking up my offer of provisional membership now. Might have to suss this out. Thanks!