2017 membership

The players section when l.looked yesterday had McGrath number 1, today when l looked it had reverted back to 2016 list with Hibberd number 1

Couldn't get a photo of James Kelly in an Essendon jumper?
The whole players section is borked. It's the 2016 list + a few of the top-ups & Harts have original jumpers on.

The ā€˜Forgot Passwordā€™ link for My Club goes to a 404.

Go to ā€˜My Photoboothā€™ and the page title is ā€œSWANS KEEPSAKEā€.

Doesnt look like any testing been done before rollout.

That stuff has been simply pulled over from the desktop site. The team photos were taken yesterday. So I assume that the website will be updated soon with the new pics. This is the same as every year i.e. the team pics doesnā€™t get updated to around now.

Very random question, but do any of you legends (-BSDā€¦am I doing it right?) know if the Bombershop are doing the Members pack, i.e. the shirt and hat deal this year. Iā€™ve been getting them over the last couple of years as I prefer the cap to those 39Thirty caps. As the club needs the dosh, I figure Iā€™ll load up on a bit of Bomber apparel this year.

Also on a random note, Iā€™m loving the lanyard. Get plenty of people who comment on it, and as I live in Canberra these days, itā€™s great to get a bit of banter going.

Couldn't get a photo of James Kelly in an Essendon jumper?
The whole players section is borked. It's the 2016 list + a few of the top-ups & Harts have original jumpers on.

The ā€˜Forgot Passwordā€™ link for My Club goes to a 404.

Go to ā€˜My Photoboothā€™ and the page title is ā€œSWANS KEEPSAKEā€.

Doesnt look like any testing been done before rollout.

Telstra level testing. Im surprised that is all the bugs found, give it time for more. The picture overlay thing is ummm

Add another one to the count. I just signed up my newborn daughter.

Gratz mate.

Just upgraded to a 6 game membership so I can get pre sale for Anzac Day.

Iā€™m also coming round 1. If anyone wants 5 free general admission entries into games in Melbourne, let me know

Would prefer to give it to someone who cannot afford a membership. If you or anyone you know apply to this, pm me

Iā€™m also coming round 1. If anyone wants 5 free general admission entries into games in Melbourne, let me know

Would prefer to give it to someone who cannot afford a membership. If you or anyone you know apply to this, pm me

Arenā€™t you going to use it on Anzac day?

Yeah my mistake. So itā€™ll be 4 free games

Stuff you WOB, ā€¦ every time I have you firmly entrenched in the ā€œyouthful knuckleheadā€ column, you go and do something mature & thoughtful like this ā€¦ FFS! :wink:

Good stuff, ā€¦ maybe you could hold them on offer for supporters/Members to take someone along to a game thatā€™s never been, to help bring them on board as a New Don?

Cheers mate, ā€¦ hereā€™s to your initial bewildered joy overload ā€¦, and the next 20 plus years of worrying!!

Hip hip, ā€¦ drink up, ā€¦ youā€™re gonna need it, ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Cheers mate, ā€¦ hereā€™s to your initial bewildered joy overload ā€¦, and the next 20 plus years of worrying!!

Hip hip, ā€¦ drink up, ā€¦ youā€™re gonna need it, ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Yeah itā€™s a bit surreal - in a fantastic way. And I didnā€™t realise how much there is to worry about. The buggers have irregular respiratory rates until theyā€™re 3 or 4 weeks old. Presumably just to mess with us.

Stuff you WOB, ā€¦ every time I have you firmly entrenched in the ā€œyouthful knuckleheadā€ column, you go and do something mature & thoughtful like this ā€¦ FFS! :wink:

Good stuff, ā€¦ maybe you could hold them on offer for supporters/Members to take someone along to a game thatā€™s never been, to help bring them on board as a New Don?

I would have said ā€œā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€ column, thanks for putting it politely lol, Iā€™m certainly a ā– ā– ā– ā–  a lot but Iā€™m a good person donā€™t you worry about that

It doesnt really matter who, justsomeone living in Melbourne who canā€™t afford to go. No use to me sitting in WA

Surely someone knows someone in this position. Pass them on my details

BTW, Iā€™m going to fly up for the SCG game this year. Any ideas on how far out Iā€™ll need to buy tickets?

BTW, I'm going to fly up for the SCG game this year. Any ideas on how far out I'll need to buy tickets?

Around 900km, I reckon.

Well Iā€™ll be using the internet, so it could be via China for all I know!

Is it just me, or is this years card of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  quality?

Not sure what to do AFl membership with club support which I have had for 6 years or Essendon Membership 6 game package.$440 for the AFl membership its alot of coin and living in the bush 300kā€™s from Melbourne I canā€™t see the value in the AFL membership anymore.

Not sure what to do AFl membership with club support which I have had for 6 years or Essendon Membership 6 game package.$440 for the AFl membership its alot of coin and living in the bush 300k's from Melbourne I can't see the value in the AFL membership anymore.

Please consider the club membership, it helps the club so much more. As long as youā€™re not losing out then itā€™s a win, win.

Is it just me, or is this years card of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  quality?

If theyā€™re using the saved money on something worthwhile - ie. JDā€™s kicking coach - I donā€™t care.