2017 membership

If we get to 25k on Thursday that would b remarkable.

18-20 would be my guess.

Yep

Thursday night aswell which lowers the crowd

Any update on why the cards so ■■■■?

hardly fkg anyone wears a lanyard. the printing on the envelop is probably adding more to the cost than the savings on the card itself.

So i got the email with he activation code for my international digital membership, but the page i am directed to does not have the promised ""Enter voucher code..." box under Your subscription" Anyone had more success than me?

I have the same issue mate, I sent an email to membership services to have it sorted out.
Last year, it was on the old Watch AFL site/app and worked like a charm, fingers crossed the issue is just temporary.

So i got the email with he activation code for my international digital membership, but the page i am directed to does not have the promised ""Enter voucher code..." box under Your subscription" Anyone had more success than me?
Received my voucher code but no box to redeem the code....
Probably wrong thread Do members get in for free Thursday night or special seats or do we get anything?

Pretty sure entry is free but you need to book…which will include a booking fee of course.

Anyone know if we can scan in on a National (QLD) membership? Hopefully doesn’t qualify as one of the 2 home games we get a year.

Received my voucher code but no box to redeem the code....

Same here…another quality product proudly bought to you by the AFL.

Has anyone purchased the digital or the overseas pack to get the live TV? Does it cover the JLT games, and has anyone received their login etc... yet?

Thank you

Yes the overseas subscriptions cover the JLT games - Problem was the AFL changed provider, but yet neither the old service provider or the new service provider notified current subscribers of the change - The new provider is linked to Fox Sports and apparently the package also covers their footy programs.

Ok guys, quick update: the link now works properly.
You can enter the code and create an account… problem is, if you already have an account there is no way you can add the member subscription to your existing account (because fark logic)

OH BABY

Ok guys, quick update: the link now works properly. You can enter the code and create an account... problem is, if you already have an account there is no way you can add the member subscription to your existing account (because fark logic)

Yep. Having the exact same problem. So i will await their answer. I guess we have till the start of round 1 as the JLT series is free.

You know what would entice more fans to become members?

HOT
CHIPS

Bush is correct… if you have had an account in the past with Watch AFL it blocks any further progress in subscribing.

Received an email from Watch AFL today ‘However, we understand there may be an issue when accessing this link which is preventing fans from registering.
Our tech team is currently working on rectifying this issue and we will inform you once a solution has been formulated to get this service up and running for you’.

Bush is correct.... if you have had an account in the past with Watch AFL it blocks any further progress in subscribing.

Received an email from Watch AFL today ‘However, we understand there may be an issue when accessing this link which is preventing fans from registering.
Our tech team is currently working on rectifying this issue and we will inform you once a solution has been formulated to get this service up and running for you’.

I had no trouble renewing my overseas subscription, except for not being informed by the old provider or the new provider of the change - I only realised when I logged into watchafl ( the same web address ) the web design was obviously different and of course I couldn’t log in with current ID - Then an email to the old provider and the new provider confirmed their was a change in provider - Poor form !

I sent them a message through the website (the support email address doesn’t work!) and they manually assigned my subscription to my existing account.
They got it done but geez they are amateurish.

. Removed

Paid for my membership before xmas and it arrived yesterday.
Cap instead of a scarf - oh well
I still can’t get excited about footy
maybe I will after tonight

Anyone know if the digital pass content is available in the 3game flexi membership?

Anyone know if the digital pass content is available in the 3game flexi membership?

Yes. It costs an extra $60 as an add-on.

Any update on if @robertsharron has had his membership sorted?

I was in contact with Robert and the membership department. I trust that it is all sorted now.

Yes I did have a couple of pm’s from Katie Lio 5 weeks ago including this on Jan 12:

"Thanks Robert. I have spoken to the head of membership re: your case and not exactly what they have offered you, which is purely covering the cost of retaining the seat at Etihad stadium to the club.

My understanding is that they are now talking to you via email and I hope you are satisfied with the outcome they are offering.

Feel free to reach out if you need anything else."

And I know Emma Quayle also made some representations on my behalf to the club.

Unfortunately, despite these involvements neither the club nor the membership department has bothered reaching out to me. In fact they’ve not contacted me AT ALL despite the apparent claims to the contrary.

No emails (other than junk email extolling the virtues of being an EFC member!), no phone calls, nothing in the mail.

Wasn’t so hard all those years when the club kept sticking their hand in my pocket every time it needed even more money above and beyond our memberships for any of its assorted F/ups.

After 35 years as a fully paid up Social Club member this must be the “reaching out to James Hird and his family” approach. Either that or it’s the “just hurry up and die” approach.

All in all, Disgusting.

Wow… That is bad. Hope they pull their finger out and resolve the issue for you soon.

53740 as of today.

50k was announced on 23/1. So 155.83 per day since then. With 37 days till round 1 even if we carried on at the current rate we would have 59506 by then.

You would think we would have boosts in this at pre season games and family day + general upswing as the first game draws close. 60k should well and truely be made by round 1. Would be a great effort if we could break the membership record before then though.