2017 membership

Wow, $7 for a member to upgrade to the cheapest reserve seat, vs $60 for a non-member to purchase the same seat for ANZAC Day? Looks like memberships are getting more and more valuable by the day!

Is there going to be a 2nd round sale again this year?

Yes, from the website:

ETIHAD STADIUM & MCG ON-SALE DATES
Club Member pre-sale
9am, Monday March 6

General Public on-sale
9am, Wednesday March 8

Round 23 on-sale
9am, Wednesday August 9

Secondary ticket on-sale for ANZAC Day
If any tickets become available through unused corporate or club allocations they will be released for sale at this time.
9am, Thursday April 20

Thanks chief.

Anzac Day could well be 100k this year

For those confused/panicking: club member presale isn't till March 6. Presale today is for AFL Collaborators Membership.

ANZAC Day is our home game, BTW.

PACK THE JOINT

1 Like

???

1 Like

1 Like

Ah didn’t come up with MCC membership number box when i first logged on - cheers

EDIT: Whaaaaaat only Q42 left on Level 4?!?! What the fark?! And you can’t even choose which seat? Just the section? Fark this.

Still on track for 60k before round 1 but it’s tightening up a bit.

Another 225 today.

Only 2,592 to go before round 1 on the 25th of March.

Need to average 144 a day to make it to 60K by then.

2 Likes

Great work guys. I keep telling the wife I want a Bomber membership as a Bday/Xmas present but with money being super tight with two kids now, that will be a pipe dream. Stuck to supporting the boys on the big screen at home.

2 Likes

Looks like we have gone past last years tally today

2 Likes

60k announcement in the week leading up to round 1.

I read the script.

3 Likes

Can we not be bombarded with the fkg membership campaign once we’re members and go to watch an efc vid?

7 Likes

3 Likes

160.88 per day since 23/1 would leave us with 59814 on game day round 1 at current rate.

2 Likes

Might buy another one just to get numbers up

1 Like

There is no chance we don’t get to 60k by round 1 from a marketing point of view. Watch one of these days double or triple the daily amount