2017 membership

I should try to sign up just expensive compared to other sports especially from the country I mean bbl is like 30 bucks

I live in tassie and I’m upgrading mine to a High Mark.
Club needs the dollars more than ever at the moment.
How many members we have doesn’t count as much as how much they spend.

That’s what I do
2 hm memberships for our family

Bundled mine with my MCC which I figure is already bleeding me dry so another $99 isn't going to make much difference.

Did the same.

Our slogan should be -

17 in '17

I used that as a hashtag and in some comments around here about 3 months ago. Never got legs but I think it’s a winner!

Bundled mine with my MCC which I figure is already bleeding me dry so another $99 isn't going to make much difference.

Wait, you can do that?

Yup. MCC bill came in the mail and you can tick which membership you want.

• Normal MCC
  • Normal MCC + 3 game Bombers membership
  • Normal MCC + home game Bombers membership (I chose this one)

Yeah, I did the same. I don’t know if they’ve dropped the prices or what, but it seems a pretty good deal this year - 7(?) home games for $99 in addition to the MCC membership (not that MCC is in any way cost efficient!).
I had been doing the 3 game membership separately and then just buying GA tickets for all of the other games, this makes it a bit more streamlined.

When I saw it was only $99 extra my eyes lit up. For some reason I thought it was almost $1000 to combine them last season.

I took out a membership the club used to offer to MCC members for access to all Ethiad games about 12 years ago. I added seats about 5 years ago and it just seems to keep rolling. So I have my MCC membership for games at the G and two Essendon memberships with reserved seats for home and away games at Etihad.

Just moved to Radelaide for a new job… Is the Silver package still worth it?

The club had a 7 game membership with reserved seats at Etihad only, what happened to that?

Wasn’t available as a bundle this year but membership told me you could buy it online. It doesn’t appear though. Maybe you can only renew it if you already had it.

Nah, they removed it last year so I told them to get stuffed

The club had a 7 game membership with reserved seats at Etihad only, what happened to that?

Wasn’t available as a bundle this year but membership told me you could buy it online. It doesn’t appear though. Maybe you can only renew it if you

I had that in 2016 but received a letter earlier this week saying in 2017 the basic bronze (7 home etihad with reserved seat is not being offered ) so the closet to that is the bonze nembership which reserved seat for 7 home etihad and 4 mcg home games ! You can choose your etihad seat but you will be assigned the best mcg seat available cost $380

I’m in

What will be interesting to see is how many new members get on board? Either first time / first time in a long time or totally new in 2017.

Obviously a low lapse rates important but the club should be aiming for 20,000 new members to offset some that don’t renew.

There should be incentives for members that get new members on board. Etc

What will be interesting to see is how many new members get on board? Either first time / first time in a long time or totally new in 2017.

Obviously a low lapse rates important but the club should be aiming for 20,000 new members to offset some that don’t renew.

I would expect that this would be the lowest ever year for non-renewing members.

If you’ve lived through this year, you’d have to want to be onboard in 2017. Mind you I guess the suspensions happened late in the preseason.

It will be interesting to see if the club generate some monentum on this. In much the same way the supporters walk gathered momentum along the way building up to the actual day.

It usually references back to membership with ‘#Backin’. What I want to see / hear:

1. target. 70,000+
  2. 20,000 new members (not in 2016)
  3. 50,000 members by Christmas
  4. 30,000 members from interstate & overseas (digital / non match packages)
  5. Strong growth in junior segment again
  6. Interstate / international focus around non match day packages - how can we drive this?
  7. High profile campaign / linked to returning players, unity and promising on field monentum

Similar focus to what Hawthorn did in response to their merger scare in 1996. Once you set up the club, you build from a new foundation. This is how we can eliminate debt and rebuild the clubs financial strength.

Signed up me and my boy. Live in Canberra but hope to get to a few games, definitely going round one, it’s going to be huge! Go Bombers!

Wasn’t available as a bundle this year but membership told me you could buy it online. It doesn’t appear though. Maybe you can only renew it if you already had it.

Nah, they removed it last year so I told them to get stuffed

This is what EFC Membership dept sent me in August:

Thank you for your message.

The Silver MCC package is still available in 2017, its just not on offer to renew with through the MCC like 2016.

When you get your 2017 renewal from us it will have this product for you to renew with the same seat.

Hope this helps.

Signed my Mrs up last night secretly as a 6 game member with Anzac Day access but when I submitted through EFC app it said thanks for your support for 16. I’ll be p@#sed if it doesn’t count for 17 and I’ve just blown $180

Signed my Mrs up last night secretly as a 6 game member with Anzac Day access but when I submitted through EFC app it said thanks for your support for 16. I'll be p@#sed if it doesn't count for 17 and I've just blown $180

Is it just me or are the flexi 6 prices the same as the Flexi Homne (11 game) prices? So if you get a Flexi 6 and want to go to 7 games, you’ll pay more than someone who paid the same membership price for all home games?

I should try to sign up just expensive compared to other sports especially from the country I mean bbl is like 30 bucks

I live in tassie and I’m upgrading mine to a High Mark.
Club needs the dollars more than ever at the moment.
How many members we have doesn’t count as much as how much they spend.

Yeah same. 3 High Mark memberships from SA, hope to get to 9 or 10 games

We’re doing 2 from Tassie.
Going to try for 6 or 7 games.

Wonder if we can get a High Mark Blitz bay so we can all panic together in person?

102 members so far. How does that stack up against this time last year DJR?

marconi #BACKIN although you couldn’t tell from our membership page which is still showing 102 2017 members! I hope I didn’t sign up to the 2016 nostalgia package. Looking forward to 2017, I just hope our on-field performances are better than our online ones.

Go Bombers!

Prices seem decent. Now that I can afford it I’m signing up probably closer to Christmas.

Bit random… but for people with kids at what age did you start taking your son/daughter to the games and they could actually sit for majority of it? Just keen to get the boy into it but not sure when to start…