2017 membership

So I’m planning on travelling up to Sydney for the match against the Swans at the SCG. I’ve never been to the SCG before - any suggestions on where to sit?

1 Like

Outside the ground facing the opposite direction will be best for your sanity.

1 Like

We sat behind the goals at the scoreboard end and it was fine. Got good viewing at most parts of the ground

1 Like

Getting desperate on two fronts

2 Likes

Aaaaaaand… we’ve stalled.

Just got a call with a recorded message from Dyson Heppell saying we have hit a record 65k members…?

11 Likes

I wasnt going to answer thinking it was another dodgy energy company…glad I did :slight_smile:

It was weird- there was a bit of a delay after I answered hello, then what I was some turkey saying g’day in a casual-as voice. Realised it was recorded, realised it was Dys, and still thought it was cool. I like to think he really was calling me.

9 Likes

Dys called me too! How is that possible? He’s amazing and so efficient. No wonder he wouldn’t let me talk and just hung up.

7 Likes

I hung up on him. ■■■■■■■ telemarketers. I don’t want ya ■■■■■■■ life insurance!

Thanks for the call Dois. Unfortunately I swiftly cancelled the call thinking it was spam. Not that far from the truth I guess but still.

1 Like

Let mine go straight through to voicemail. Will be saving it there for as long as can!

Good on ya Dys!

2 Likes

Nice touch, me too.

Yep. Me too!

Me too

Same. Pleasant surprise

He was only going to call me initially, given my post from yesterday, but then felt generous to the rest of you bastards.

4 Likes

Came in while I was an another call.

I’ll live.

Nice thought though, … oh, & you’re most welcome Dyso, . & EFC.

what number does it come from?

1 Like