2017 membership

So is mine.

1 Like

Is there an emoticon to say ā€œā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  brilliantā€?

1 Like

Mine is a disgrace. I tried to lever open a door with it that was jammed and it snapped before I could say ā€œopen sesameā€. I blame the club!

2 Likes

And people say form doesnā€™t dictate membership numbers. If this form continues say goodbye to the 65000 target.

1 Like

I thought Reboot might answer because itā€™s such an old oneā€¦what you might call a half-volley on off stump.

1 Like

One of Whitlamā€™s best.

So, ā€¦ as Round 5 and the H&A fixture of the year in ANZAC Day is here, and having not received the promised Scarf that was absent from my m/ship pack, and also having not heard as much as a sorry, or a date I might expect it now, ā€¦ then considering they promised It would be forwarded before the season began, ā€¦ I just have to say, What the fkn fk EFC?

got mine week after r1.

Same.
Give 'em a call, BSD.

Yeah, I will on Monday. Only just clicked it hadnā€™t turned up yet.

Maybe, hopefully, I can pick it up on the day.

The head of the membership dept should be forced to deliver the scarf to you personally PLUS, engage in a minimum of 10 minutes of small talk as punishment for making you wait this long.

1 Like

I would have suggested 10 years of High Mark M/ship and free beer for me and 4 mates at every game attended for the duration of that myself, ā€¦

10 minutes? Thatā€™s harsh.

1 Like

Depends if he/she is pretty.

Try and get Annie from corporate services.

Have met the lovely Annie, ā€¦ and chatted at length a few times now.

Cool chick, very helpful.

Just ticked over 63,000 for ANZAC day. Good to see.

It would be really really really great if we could follow that up with a win today. Just saying.

1 Like

Any idea how WA members access tickets for the Freo game?

@ THE VIC