2017 membership

2 Likes

Carlton. LOL.

Obviously it will fall a bit over the next two weeks, but our average attendance for this year is 48k. That’s 2k more than the second highest (Richmond).

Norf LOL

1 Like

Those 10k are flakes.

We will pull 12,000 for the GC game but will get close to 40k IF a finals spot is on the line against Freo.

1 Like

Will get 40K to Freo game regardless. Either playing for a finals spot or Jobes last game

2 Likes

Collingwoods figures are a laugh.

They’re even more fudged than hawks.

Got to get to 75k

1 Like

I wonder how many of GWS’s 36% rise are actually members of other clubs trying to snare an easy Grand Final ticket, thinking that they’re a good chance to qualify this year and not actually many that live in Sydney?

2 Likes

Holy crap… that’s a great idea.

2 Likes

Queenslanders really can’t wait to get on board this great game.

But North Melbourne lost more members than both of those two sides put together… that shinboner spirit alive and well.

Western Bulldogs had a great year obviously… but still only managed to jump North Melbourne on the membership ladder.

Geelong will be well pleased with their efforts, moving a couple of spots up the membership ladder.

Richmond surprised me, as I thought they would jump this year. What with all the ritual burnings over the past decades maybe the bandwagon would fill up again.

Hawthorn and Collingwood stagnating a bit on top.

It would be amazing if we can keep our momentum going. Won’t be easy though.

North Melbourne really took a hit for riping the heart out of their club in the manner they did.

Who’d have thunk it?

Not Brad Scott… he doesn’t thunk nuthin’.

Wonder how the m/ship revenue figures stack up this year.

Collingflog & The Dawks numbers are both padded to the hilt, not sure on the Tigga’s.

Yes membeeship rev per club would make an interesting “ladder”.

They were ripe though…

1 Like

good point.

Might be if we secure that big fish that’s been promised for the past 3 decades

Not sure if here is the right place to put this but I am quite confused as to what option to go with next year:

I am currently and AFL member (silver), pay about $45 a month ($550 a year) and was continuing to do so in hopes to secure gold membership (whenever that comes around)… do people think there is any better value for me to convert to a membership directly through the club?

I currently go to a handful of games each year and find it handy to use the guest pass function through AFL membership so I can take a friend or a few mates when I do go.

Thoughts?